Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The first rule of fight club...
The first rule of fight club...
2006-05-30, 4:15 PM #41
Very cute, you three. Gris is the man. Annnnnnnnd stuff.
2006-05-30, 8:20 PM #42
I've always subscribed to the idea that Tyler was an anti-Christ figure - he offered the hope of salvation which really only led to self-destruction: "Self-improvement is [five hand salute to the pope] and self-destruction."
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-05-30, 8:43 PM #43
If I knew SF_GoldG_01 in real life I'd join his fight club.

And by "join his fight club" I mean I would beat him to death with my bare hands.

Can someone please permaban him already?
2006-05-30, 9:09 PM #44
Originally posted by Wolfy:
I've always subscribed to the idea that Tyler was an anti-Christ figure - he offered the hope of salvation which really only led to self-destruction: "Self-improvement is masturbation and self-destruction."

Fixed. There's nothing wrong with saying masturbation--it's PG, unless you subscribe to the oh-so-ancient ideas of "taboo" for youngsters.

And I don't really agree with your sentiment...at all. When you strip away all the possessions a man has, said man will re-evaluate himself, find the weak points, and fix them.
D E A T H
2006-05-30, 9:29 PM #45
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:
Dud had a fight club. He talked about it in #teapot a looooooooong while back.

And it was totally unlike this. We all wore pads, and had rules, and blood was only shed thrice.

>.>
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2006-05-31, 4:19 PM #46
:gbk:
Originally posted by Jon`C:

And by "join his fight club" I mean I would beat him to death with my bare hands.

Fight club? I'm not part of a fight club... and you'd go lower than anything and I'll supply the reason to that after a medical examen I'm taking.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2006-05-31, 7:55 PM #47
Buena suerte en el examen, SF_GoldG!
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2006-05-31, 8:13 PM #48
Originally posted by Lord_Grismath:
Buena suerte en el examen, SF_GoldG!

Es un chequeo medico que me tengo que hacer en la rodilla. Se me hace que me fracture el cartulaje y ya casi no puedo hacer nada con mi pierna izquierda. Si en verdad me lo fracture, no podre seguir con mi estilo de vida, y sere un invalido. :(
2006-05-31, 8:25 PM #49
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:
Es un chequeo medico que me tengo que hacer en la rodilla. Se me hace que me fracture el cartulaje y ya casi no puedo hacer nada con mi pierna izquierda. Si en verdad me lo fracture, no podre seguir con mi estilo de vida, y sere un invalido. :(

Ah, the wonders of online translators. :)

Originally posted by Dictionary.com:
It is a medico control that I must myself do in the knee. It is done to me that it fractures the cartulaje to me and almost I already cannot do nothing with my left leg. If in truth me it fractures it, podre not to follow with my style of life, and sere invalido.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-05-31, 8:27 PM #50
Originally posted by Freelancer:
Ah, the wonders of online translators. :)

Online Translators BUTCHER languages :mad:

In short, I think I broke or severly heart my left leg's knee cartulage, so I have to go get a medical examen, as its getting worse.
2006-05-31, 8:28 PM #51
Well, I don't know a word of Spanish and I was still able to get the gist of what you said. :)

You hurt your knee and you can't maintain your quality of life. Or something.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-05-31, 8:29 PM #52
[quote=The Miraculous (albeit late) Bilingual Human Translator! (tm)]Es un chequeo medico que me tengo que hacer en la rodilla. Se me hace que me fracture el cartulaje y ya casi no puedo hacer nada con mi pierna izquierda. Si en verdad me lo fracture, no podre seguir con mi estilo de vida, y sere un invalido.

It's a medical test I have to do on my knee. The cartilage has become fractured and so I'm not able to do anything with my left leg. If, in truth, I fractured it, I won't be able to continue with my lifestyle (being a gangster kung-fu master :D ), and I will be... and INVALID. :eek:
[/quote]

I hope you recover!, if you're disabled, you'll probably end up spending more time here anyway... ;]
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2006-05-31, 8:32 PM #53
Originally posted by Lord_Grismath:
I hope you recover!, if you're disabled, you'll probably end up spending more time here anyway... ;]

Haha almost 100% accurate... save for the place where I supposidly state that I fractured it.
2006-05-31, 8:33 PM #54
Originally posted by Jon`C:

If I was in SF_Gold's fight club I wouldn't beat him to death.

Because that'd take all the fun out of beating him to near death every time I pleased.
2006-05-31, 8:35 PM #55
Did I just hear a fly buzz by?
2006-05-31, 8:40 PM #56
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:
Did I just hear a fly buzz by?

No, you heard a better man. It sounds something like;

"I don't make **** up all the time to make me look badass, I just am. Recognise foo."
2006-05-31, 8:47 PM #57
So SF_GoldG_01 is a pirate ninja assassin gang leader cripple?

kk.
2006-05-31, 8:48 PM #58
You forgot programmer MMOguymaker, sprite maker, 3d wip artist, and douchebag.

↑ Up to the top!