Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Double You Tee Eff Mate?
Double You Tee Eff Mate?
2006-05-30, 6:35 PM #1
http://www.supershadow.com/

What kind of BULL**** is this?
2006-05-30, 6:38 PM #2
OOPS FAKE LOL! ROFL!

(Stop posting)
Think while it's still legal.
2006-05-30, 6:40 PM #3
Look at the list of the "20 most powerful Sith of all time." Even though it's completely wrong, you have to appreciate the nod to JK.

And yes, nothing on that site is ever going to be true.
"It is not advisable, James, to venture unsolicited opinions. You should spare yourself the embarrassing discovery of their exact value to your listener."
"Rationality is the recognition of the fact that nothing can alter the truth and nothing can take precedence over that act of perceiving it."
2006-05-30, 7:48 PM #4
His name is Mickey Suttle.

He's thoroughly hated by half the worldwide Star Wars community for his lies and scams.

Obviously this is what is getting him off, because he just won't stop.

Haha.

People have made entire websites, warning about him and his activities.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2006-05-30, 7:50 PM #5
There ya go, Wiki.

That's one huge entry, lmao.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2006-05-31, 12:16 AM #6
Attachment: 12194/intenets.jpg (122,715 bytes)
2006-05-31, 3:55 AM #7
Originally posted by ORJ_JoS:
There ya go, Wiki.

That's one huge entry, lmao.

All the bikini-clad / slave-Leia girls are really my womenz.
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2006-05-31, 6:09 AM #8
haha this site is awesome, i can see why it pisses of the hardcore star wars folks.
2006-05-31, 6:43 AM #9
Quote:
Using the "Whois" function of register.com, it was discovered that supershadow.com is owned by Mickey Suttle, of Hickory, North Carolina. He also owns: - [url]www.supershadows.com[/url], - [url]www.sirsteveguide[/url] (not sirSTEVESguide), - [url]www.jamescameron.net[/url], - [url]www.ridleyscott.net[/url], - [url]www.darthrage.com[/url] and - [url]www.generalgrievous.net[/url], - all of which redirect to supershadow.com, and [url]www.sstarwars.com[/url].

In addition, mickeysuttle.com is also owned by Mickey Suttle. While not having any links to supershadow.com or mentioning the name "SuperShadow", the "SS" logo with the Rebel Alliance and Galactic Empire logos on it has the filename "super_shadow.jpg". The page also shows a fake image of Suttle.

Wow... the Wiki authors have gone above and beyond the call of encyclopedia writing duty here. This is kind of creepy.

Why people get so pissed off at someone writing fiction that is not canon with another, also fictional, universe escapes me... :confused:

Quote:
Midi-chlorian list

SuperShadow claims to have invented the concept of midi-chlorians, and has compiled a list of each character and their midi-chlorian count. Most of these characters are not recognized by Lucasfilm and only appear on SuperShadow.com.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2006-05-31, 6:51 AM #10
because he is also lieing about what real people have said as well.
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2006-05-31, 6:53 AM #11
yeah but its blatant that he is taking the piss.

jesus christ does everything have to be obvious and set out in front of you on the internet?

comical pisstakes like that are one of the funniest things you can do with a website.
2006-05-31, 6:54 AM #12
I agree. Last one, but he sure has succeeded in ruffling some feathers...

Quote:
Below is a list of things that are totally non-canonical (in some cases even completely false) and cannot be substantiated anywhere other than SuperShadow and those who believe him. Some SuperShadow inventions have corrections after them.

:eek:
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2006-05-31, 8:44 PM #13
WTF imsoshort keeps posting threads.

↑ Up to the top!