Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The Star Wars Trivia Game!
The Star Wars Trivia Game!
2004-06-21, 3:40 PM #1
This is something quite fun.

Three questions will be asked in a round. All 3 MUST be answered before I can start the next round. Otherwise, the leftover ones will be bonus questions in the next round. If your answer comes close to the real answer, I'll allow you a second chance. If the second chance is wrong, anyone can answer it again. You have to be 50% or more right for it to count. Like a question would be (but this won't be in the game) "How many movies are there in total?" if you say "26", that wouldn't count as an applicable one for a second chance.

The scoring of the questions will vary depending on difficulty. The scores will be totted up and the next round will begin. Good luck!

Here are the first three questions.

1) What Form of Jedi Lightsaber Combat does Count Dooku favour? (1 point)

2) What 3 ranks in the Rebel Alliance do these Insignia configurations represent? 5 Red pips. 1 Red pip. 3 Blue pips forming a triangle. (3 points)

3) Give me the Model, Designer/Manufacturer and Combat Role of all of the Rebel Alliance's Starfighters (Not including EU ships) (8 points)

You're allowed to use pictures for the 2nd question. Anyone can play in the game. There is no score limit. (although it's possible to include one, but the points would go up very fast). Finally, you can only answer ONE question per person. (correctly, that is)

------------------
You can't kill......the xizor.

[This message has been edited by SotE_Xizor1 (edited June 21, 2004).]
2004-06-21, 3:51 PM #2
What do you mean, what 'form'?

------------------
Life of Grismath
and
Rites of Xanthus
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2004-06-21, 3:53 PM #3
Something like...the # of the style...I actually don't know, I asked my friend for that question as I only had the other 2 ready.

Oh, and just so you know, I think Life of Grismath is one of my favorite addon level series ever.
------------------

[This message has been edited by SotE_Xizor1 (edited June 21, 2004).]
2004-06-21, 3:53 PM #4
I think he means something else by that.

------------------
<Outlaw_Torn> you mean your related to that damned sasquatch, Mech?
<MechWarrior> Lets just say the part of the family tree that does fork has bossy the goat in it.

<ubuu> does hitler have a last name?
2004-06-21, 5:04 PM #5
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SotE_Xizor1:
Something like...the # of the style...I actually don't know, I asked my friend for that question as I only had the other 2 ready. </font>

So basically, we can give and answer to the first one and say we're sure and you would have to accept that....

Hmm....

------------------
"Did you just say.....Birthday Party?...."
Twenty-Eight Days, Six Hours, Forty-Two Minutes, Twelve seconds...
2004-06-21, 6:19 PM #6
Thank you very much, Xizor. It's comments like that that make all the editing worth it. *bows*
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2004-06-22, 5:56 AM #7
Well, I know the answer to #1, only I don't know what the answer means.

------------------
2004-06-22, 8:32 AM #8
Quote:

3) Give me the Model, Designer/Manufacturer and Combat Role of all of the Rebel Alliance's Starfighters (Not including EU ships) (8 points)

</font>

Model: RZ-1 A-Wing Starfighter
Designer/Manufacturer: Alliance General Jan Dodonna & Rebel engineer Walex Blissex
Combat Role: Alliance's main long range interceptor fighter

Model: B-51 B-Wing Starfighter
Designer/Manufacturer: Slayn & Korpil
Combat Role: Heavy assault fighter

Model: T-65 X-Wing Starfighter
Designer/Manufacturer: Incom Corporation
Combat Role: Space Superiority Fighter

Model: BTL-S3 Y-Wing Starfighter
Designer/Manufacturer: Koensayr
Combat Role: Long Range fighter and Bomber

[This message has been edited by Morfildor (edited June 22, 2004).]
2004-06-22, 9:20 AM #9
Quote:

1) What Form of Jedi Lightsaber Combat does Count Dooku favour? (1 point)

2) What 3 ranks in the Rebel Alliance do these Insignia configurations represent? 5 Red pips. 1 Red pip. 3 Blue pips forming a triangle. (3 points)
</font>

1) Not sure about this one, but old-style lightsaber combat?

2) 5 Red Pips -- Vice Admiral
1 Red Pip -- Ensign
3 Blue Pips -- Commander

------------------
"Just remember -- No matter how bad things get, Northern Minnesota will always be there"
-- Garrison Keeler
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2004-06-22, 4:17 PM #10
Correct, Mordifor. I'm only counting the basic versions, not the modifications, expanded stuff, etc. So you're correct.

fishstickz, you can only answer 1 question. You got 1 of the 3 right...which is technically 33%...but your other guesses were close enough IMO to warrant a second chance. If you still miss it, someone else can steal it for you. 3 Blue pips -- Commander is the right one. Worn by Luke Skywalker on Hoth. The other 2 are wrong. Try again.

I am also eliminating question #1 because it's too hard and a lot of people don't know what it means. The answer is style 2 (I think) with an elegant touch. So question #3 is still out there if fish gets the 2nd attempt wrong.
------------------

[This message has been edited by SotE_Xizor1 (edited June 22, 2004).]

↑ Up to the top!