Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → So I just moved...
So I just moved...
2004-06-20, 3:47 PM #1
I actually moved a while ago. about 2 weeks. Just never thought to post about it. I dunno. Moved to Duluth, GA. My hometown. SHA-PING! Grew up there. Anyway, to make this official...um...post the most favorite place you've lived.

------------------
Why Did the Chicken Cross The Road?

>>The Bible's Answer:
And God came down from the heavens, and He said unto the chicken, "Thou shalt cross the road." And the chicken crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.
I need a signature SO amazing, and SO funny, that when you read it, you say, "Hey, that's pretty funny."
2004-06-20, 3:50 PM #2
Smithfield, Rhode Island.

------------------
"Ever since I was a boy, I have always kept your laws, now I want to follow you and join you in your noble cause. Jesus turned to him and said, 'Sell all you have give to the poor.' Rich young ruler hung his head, not to follow, walked instead." - Vanishing Lesson
Think while it's still legal.
2004-06-20, 3:57 PM #3
Same place Ive lived for the past 20 years; Louisville, Ky...

------------------
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.
:wq
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2004-06-20, 4:10 PM #4
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by GBK:
Same place Ive lived for the past 20 years; Louisville, Ky...

</font>

Did you see the horse races?

------------------

>>The Bible's Answer:
And God came down from the heavens, and He said unto the chicken, "Thou shalt cross the road." And the chicken crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.
I need a signature SO amazing, and SO funny, that when you read it, you say, "Hey, that's pretty funny."
2004-06-20, 5:28 PM #5
Well GBK ive lived in Lexington for 11. You should come visit sometime. lol. That would be scary [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
Ya know ive noticed that turning into a grown up just means you have more power to change your body into crap.
Light And Darkness|Remnant Temple Part A|A work in progress
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2004-06-20, 5:29 PM #6
when the powers of GBK meet Prince X.....DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

------------------

>>The Bible's Answer:
2004-06-20, 5:59 PM #7
The most favorite place I've lived, eh?

*blinks*

Earth.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-06-20, 6:01 PM #8
Well, anything but Phoenix...

I like it, EXCEPT ITS TOO HOT!

Eaither Beaverton Oregon, or where I was born, some part in Illinois, St. Charles maybe.

------------------

"Bantha's are filthy animals.......I don't eat filthy animals."

"Laugh it up Fuzzball!"
-Han Solo
2004-06-20, 6:34 PM #9
Kenosha, Wisconsin

------------------
"Honey, you got real ugly."
"Honey, you got real ugly."
2004-06-20, 6:50 PM #10
Never lived anywhere other than montreal. I like it, but I'd like to get a taste of something else. :/

------------------
WAITER: Here’s your green salad, sir.
ANAKIN: What? You fool, I told you NO CROUTONS! Aaaaaaargh!
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-06-20, 7:09 PM #11
I've never really left Maryland... at all... I think I liked living in Frostburg the most. Kind of removed from everything. I only lived there for a few days though.

------------------
I have a signature.
I have a signature.
2004-06-20, 7:55 PM #12
Florissant, Missouri is the best place I've ever lived.... but of course I've never lived anywhere else.

------------------
AIM ID: BlueViper192

RiP -MaDaVentor-
The Limelite
2004-06-20, 7:56 PM #13
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I'd like to get a taste of something else. :/</font>

Saturday, my place, don't wear pants.

------------------
"Ever since I was a boy, I have always kept your laws, now I want to follow you and join you in your noble cause. Jesus turned to him and said, 'Sell all you have give to the poor.' Rich young ruler hung his head, not to follow, walked instead." - Vanishing Lesson
Think while it's still legal.
2004-06-20, 8:03 PM #14
Port Angeles, Washington. I've lived in 16 houses during the course of my life, all of which are in this town.

------------------
Pyro Universe The ultimate place for fireworks lovers! Learn how to put on your own show! Fireworks diagrams, instructions, pictures, safety tips, links, and a message board.

New! Fireworks T-shirts!
Pyro Universe The ultimate place for fireworks lovers! Learn how to put on your own show! Fireworks diagrams, instructions, pictures, safety tips, links, and a message board.

Boomtown Fireworks - Washington State fireworks retailer - huge selection!
2004-06-20, 8:18 PM #15
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SAJN_Master:
Saturday, my place, don't wear pants.

</font>

If Flex can't make it......

...call me.

*wink*

------------------
Kill Your Idols!
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2004-06-21, 4:03 AM #16
Never left the hell-hole known as Medway in terms of living. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------
[ Massassiism ] [ Cynicism ] [ Fanaticism ]
Sell your soul for a cookie?
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-06-21, 4:06 AM #17
i've lived here in this house for the last 16 years, and i'm fine with it

------------------
<S51> Give a man a sandwich and you'll feed him for an hour, teach him to make a sandwich and he'll get pissed, hit you and tell you to make him another sandwich.
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2004-06-21, 4:30 AM #18
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Genki:
i've lived here in this house for the last 16 years, and i'm fine with it

</font>

Same.... except i'm bored, not fine.

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-06-21, 7:30 AM #19
i've lived in 8 different places in only 14 years...

------------------

>>The Bible's Answer:
2004-06-21, 7:36 AM #20
They're about to start building a Fry's Electronics in Duluth.

------------------
The Matrix is not Linux compatible.
<Lyme> I got Fight Club for 6.98 at walmart.
<Black_Bishop> I am Jack's low price guarantee
2004-06-21, 10:46 AM #21
Orillia, Ontario. Lived here my whole life. I will die here as well.

------------------
[insert various humourous anecdotes here]
2004-06-21, 10:54 AM #22
I could never do that, I need to experience new places.

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-06-21, 6:00 PM #23
Brigden, Ontario. It's basically the only place I have ever lived. However, I'm planning on dying on Mars.

------------------
"May your gravity well be shallow, and your deBroglie wavelength short."
Stuff
2004-06-22, 4:47 PM #24
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JudgeDredd:
They're about to start building a Fry's Electronics in Duluth.

</font>

EEE! :-D

------------------

>>The Bible's Answer:

↑ Up to the top!