Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Your Most Embarressing Drunken Act?
Your Most Embarressing Drunken Act?
2006-06-05, 12:10 PM #1
This could ammuse! Now post dammit, and EARN your spot in my signiture!
Magrucko Daines and the Crypt of Crola (2007)
Magrucko Daines and the Dark Youth (2010)
Magrucko Daines and the Vertical City (2016)
2006-06-05, 12:13 PM #2
Posting something here in 2002. Not that the post itself was embarrasing (it was, though), but being drunk and then posting something on an Internet forum pretty much is.

That or telling lame German/Austrian jokes to an Austrian girl and getting somewhat beaten up. Geez.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-06-05, 12:16 PM #3
Biting people on the shoulder on the last day of school after not drinking much.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2006-06-05, 12:25 PM #4
At my friends cabin, after far too much alcohol consumption, I managed to step in my own fecal matter (barefoot, mind you), tear my shirt off and scream "I love you Phil!" to my friends on the island across from said cabin. Thus my nickname, scatmasta kile.
2006-06-05, 12:37 PM #5
i dont do horribly embarrasing things while drunk(the normal lapdances and wrestling).

i poured a large bowl of icewater on two people fornicating in a hot tub once. it was really convenient. there's this window in the coat room that is about two stories right above the porch where the hot tub is outside. then since they kept going, me and 2 other guys decided to run down and jump in with them naked.
2006-06-05, 1:04 PM #6
I ****ed a fat chick once when I was ****faced. Man that was embarassing.
2006-06-05, 1:05 PM #7
This girl kept making me drink too much, and I eventually got sick. I found out the next day that I had spent half the night passed-out naked in the bathtub.
2006-06-05, 1:08 PM #8
I guess puking in a strip club is always an embarassing moment. but i asked for it with all this draft beer. i remember walking in sines down the main street going home. good thing it was like 5 am and no cops around. haha.
"NAILFACE" - spe
2006-06-05, 1:13 PM #9
I was quoting this (language) and for some reason people only started paying attention when I got to the quoted text, missing the context entirely.

It didn't help that I dropped down a couple octaves for effect so everyone noticed the sudden deep voice saying... that. It coulda happened to me if I was sober too, I guess.

Wait, I don't quote bash when I'm sober. ):
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2006-06-05, 1:15 PM #10
far too many to recall here.

a few:

deciding it would be an awesome idea to walk home along the roofs of cars.

i managed to step between the first two then i fell and nearly snapped my face.

hmm, what else.

bush diving

climb up tall fences on embankments and dive into the bushes, my best was about eleven feet.

these are all fun activities that hurt the next day.

sitting on the front of a car was fun, until she hit the brakes and i went flying.
2006-06-05, 1:22 PM #11
Worste time was at my aftergrad party back at the end of highschool. Drank a bit too much vodka a bit too fast and ended up walking with my pants out and my p<genki>s out.

Or the time where I went to take a piss at a party and ended up chosing a place right in front where everyone was going to have a smoke.

And also the time I peed uphill in a street during a storm... in my wet socks... then walked around the host's home... in my wet socks...

I swear there must not be a person in my grade back in highschool that has not seen my penis. I never minded it really, I guess thats the caveman in me, but it seems its awkward for others thereafter. *shrugs*
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-06-05, 1:59 PM #12
Originally posted by Jepman:
Worste time was at my aftergrad party back at the end of highschool. Drank a bit too much vodka a bit too fast and ended up walking with my pants out and my p<genki>s out.

Or the time where I went to take a piss at a party and ended up chosing a place right in front where everyone was going to have a smoke.

And also the time I peed uphill in a street during a storm... in my wet socks... then walked around the host's home... in my wet socks...

I swear there must not be a person in my grade back in highschool that has not seen my penis. I never minded it really, I guess thats the caveman in me, but it seems its awkward for others thereafter. *shrugs*

From henceforth you shall be called pee-pee socks. (Got a real good laugh out of that story)
The tips at the end of shoelaces are called "aglets". Their true purpose is sinister.
2006-06-05, 4:31 PM #13
Umm... I don't go to many parties, but the last one I went to had live motocross stunts and paid strippers, so theres this stripper with no shirt on being sprayed with ice cold water in September.

So me being a stupid drunk dummy wanted to get a closer look because there was a huge crowd around her, and my friends all had the best spots for staring, so I attempt to hop this low wooden fence that was holding back a huge crowd from the dirt jumps. I leap over and stumble 5ft and land on my *** in front of like 100 people. I got up and ran towards my friends, forgetting my cup of beer on the fence.

Yes, thats not really 'embarrassing', but when you never do anything stupid besides puke, you don't have much to work with. :p
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2006-06-05, 4:38 PM #14
Got so hammered at a party that I spent an hour singing karaoke by myself then somehow ended up passed out in the shower in the dark.
Pissed Off?
2006-06-05, 5:07 PM #15
Running aorund my dorm room nekkid.

I lived at the end of the hallway. The left side.

I went in the right door. To pass out. On someone elses bed.

They managed to put a pair of his pants on me and throw me on my side.
2006-06-05, 7:52 PM #16
I did a Century Club and then drank about three mugs of hard egg nog. I then spent the entire night doing devil horns \m/ and saying "I'M ****ING GENE SIMMONS, *****!" or cracking up over nothing (and then laughing at the fact that I was laughing at nothing - oy, what a vicious self-serving cycle!)

Then there was the time I did a lot of double shots of Absolut chased by beer (bad idea). I don't remember much from that night.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-06-05, 7:55 PM #17
right now, i have downed 8 milweaukee beastss.. that aint much, andit s cheap beer, but its monday night, i gota work at 8 am and my life sucks ***. this is a beautiful moment in hum an history drunkentated storms outside, about to roll a smoke, the first in a few months, to enjoy in the downpour. i love life. PSYQUZKC> :psyduck:
2006-06-05, 8:02 PM #18
Anything I have ever posted here.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2006-06-05, 8:04 PM #19
lol i was drunk (people kept daring me to drink) and talking to the guy I liked and we bumped heads. I think i was leaning in too much lol its pretty funny looking back. o well
2006-06-05, 8:11 PM #20
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:

The gangleader bit, right?
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-06-05, 8:15 PM #21

Are you saying you are drunk at any point in time when you have posted on Massassi?
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-06-05, 8:19 PM #22
Originally posted by DesertPike:
From henceforth you shall be called pee-pee socks. (Got a real good laugh out of that story)

That was back in the day when i went back and forth between partying and our late night massassians threads on here. :D
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-06-05, 8:19 PM #23
At a halloween when arm wrestling somehow shifted into everyone watching me and a friend's boyfriend wrestle in the middle of the livingroom. I just had to try prove that a girl really could kick his ***. Of course I didn't think that others might see it as "one kinky way to say you like the guy" or how bad those bruises are going to be the next day.
2006-06-05, 8:21 PM #24
I've drunk and posted... don't drink and post kids.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2006-06-05, 8:27 PM #25
Originally posted by Jepman:
That was back in the day when i went back and forth between partying and our late night massassians threads on here. :D

Oh YEAH! About how werewolves lived between the threads. Im still sure they are still there yet dormant.......maybe a little TO dormant
The tips at the end of shoelaces are called "aglets". Their true purpose is sinister.
2006-06-05, 8:33 PM #26
I've drunk and posted... don't drink and post kids.

Because you might collide with an oncoming Massassian and be killed.
2006-06-05, 8:44 PM #27
see, i post quite often when i'm drunk, i can do it well.

the only time my posts went insane with alcohol was on christmas day, christ i was drunk, my eye stopped working for an hour or two.
2006-06-05, 8:52 PM #28
Quote:
Because you might collide with an oncoming Massassian and be killed.

Then you'll have to go in front of an admin and accept the consequences.
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2006-06-05, 9:01 PM #29
You drink. You post. You lose. Stop PWI or we'll stop you.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2006-06-05, 9:48 PM #30
So, whose parents are going to post? :ninja:

:D :P
Pissed Off?
2006-06-05, 10:20 PM #31
I started army crawling on the floor and started quoting Saving Private Ryan...

"I wouldn't venture out too far fellas. This sniper's got talent!"

It's not really embarassing though. I look back on it and laugh. I've also made the mistake of thinking a girl was really hot and then waking up and realizing she wasn't that hot, but she wasn't fat or ugly, just not hot like I thought at the time.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2006-06-05, 10:26 PM #32
Originally posted by Avenger:
So, whose parents are going to post? :ninja:

:D :P

*waits for happydud and happydad*
一个大西瓜
2006-06-06, 12:35 AM #33
My most embarressing drunken act?
Being caught on camera.

Meh, I've never done really stupid stuff while I'm drunk. Mostly I just become very silent if I've had too much.
Sorry for the lousy German
2006-06-06, 4:16 AM #34
i've never been drunk.
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2006-06-06, 5:05 AM #35
Two weekends ago was a good effort. Started drinking about 4PM and about 3AM I told my mate to try and dye the Decepticons symbol onto the top of my head. So he gave it a bash with a whole load of bleach and then put a giant vague drunken decepticons symbol on top of my head in red.

I went to work like that for a week until last saturday when I shaved most of it off.

Plenty of more destructive, painful, expensive, illegal and dangerous experiences, but that's about the most embarrassing.

↑ Up to the top!