Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → if by some freak chance...
if by some freak chance...
2006-06-05, 7:19 PM #1
you havppen to be drinking or drunkenated at this moment, post in this thread! along with your poison of choice!

milwaukee beast, cause its cheap on a poor college kid! :psyduck:

ps. yeah its monday night, not ideal but i was bored.
2006-06-05, 7:44 PM #2
currently my girly mixture of some Malibu mango rum, with some seria mist. yeah i know a monday night, but have enough pain in my foot alone where I still feel stabbing pain after 4 advils. helps me relax or if i get drunkenated I wont care. I don't have to work tommorow anyway. Maybe after this one I'll try mango rum with peach schnapps...
2006-06-05, 7:46 PM #3
I'm drinking water, does that count?
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-06-05, 7:48 PM #4
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:
I'm drinking water, does that count?

If it doent posion your brian and make you wobbly, then no. I am sorry Zloc.
2006-06-05, 7:50 PM #5
I'll have to raid the alcohol cabinet after my parents go to bed then and take about 6 shots of vodka then.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-06-05, 7:53 PM #6
vodka, wozzzasa. sounds like aplan.
2006-06-05, 10:07 PM #7
Merlot. I had some before work. I didn't know my boss would be there today.... oops. Might as well finish the bottle now.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2006-06-05, 10:17 PM #8
I can't get drunk anymore, but I'm always up for a beer or a glass of decent cabernet sauvignon, pinot noir, or chardonnay. I never did like merlot that much, and white zinfindel is a girly wine, imo.
2006-06-05, 10:39 PM #9
Originally posted by Pagewizard_YKS:
I can't get drunk anymore, but I'm always up for a beer or a glass of decent cabernet sauvignon, pinot noir, or chardonnay. I never did like merlot that much, and white zinfindel is a girly wine, imo.

Cabernet is the cliche man wine. It's overpowering in flavor and it doesn't quite have the complex taste I like in a wine. It's not completely bad, I just don't like it.

My favorite is Spanish Rioja and Tempranillo.

For whites, I go with Riesling, staring with Alsace labels and then moving into German.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2006-06-05, 11:46 PM #10
Originally posted by finity5:
you havppen to be drinking or drunkenated at this moment, post in this thread! along with your poison of choice!

milwaukee beast, cause its cheap on a poor college kid! :psyduck:

ps. yeah its monday night, not ideal but i was bored.

oh gawd.. atleast drink natty $5-6 for a 12pack of cans
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2006-06-05, 11:55 PM #11
maliboo and coke!!!!
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2006-06-06, 12:10 AM #12
I'm still not recovered from what I did ~30 hours ago. :psyduck:
Sorry for the lousy German
2006-06-06, 3:01 AM #13
if you want cheap, go for icehouse, hooray

↑ Up to the top!