Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Editors Corner
Editors Corner
2004-06-22, 6:11 AM #1
I need help registering for the Editors Corner. I know how absurd that might seem but it says I am not logged in. I obviously am if I am writing this. Any help would be appreciated!

------------------
Jedi rocks rule the house...
YEAH YEAH YEAH
Jedi rocks rule the house...
YEAH YEAH YEAH
2004-06-22, 6:13 AM #2
the forums and the EC have seperate logging in systems.

------------------
There are two asses in Massassi... and I'm one of them.
The Matrix Unplugged|My Portfolio|My Levels
2004-06-22, 6:13 AM #3
The forums and the Editors corner are different things, you need a different account for the Editors Corner.

------------------
There's only one thing that im scared of, and it's Pixels... THERE EVERYWHERE!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *runs through a wall*
There's only one thing that im scared of, and it's Pixels... THERE EVERYWHERE!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *runs through a wall*
2004-06-22, 6:26 AM #4
ha. i win.

------------------
There are two asses in Massassi... and I'm one of them.
The Matrix Unplugged|My Portfolio|My Levels
2004-06-22, 8:08 AM #5
I think the EC uses the same registry thet you use for the Level Commenting System.

I only registered once, so I don't remember for sure [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
nytfyre m0d || f33l t3h p0w3r || t3h l0st c0gz || OMF > *
May the mass times acceleration be with you.
2004-06-22, 9:46 AM #6
Yeah, it sucks to require separate accounts, but it's really hard to integrate with forum packages. We've been looking into coding our own forums and using the other userdb, but that has a whole bunch of issues itself... *sigh*

------------------
EvilMagic.net: Brian's Web Log
2004-06-22, 9:49 AM #7
Yeah who wrote that crappy level commenting system anyway? *cough* *dodge bullets*

------------------
"The future is not determined by a throw of the dice, but is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."
I am addicted to ellipses!!! AHHH!!! ...
Make Sorrowind Worthwhile... join it! http://sorrowind.net
2004-06-22, 3:20 PM #8
Although it's not a big deal, it would be nice to be able to "change your profile" on the level comment sys. like here in the forums.

------------------
nytfyre m0d || f33l t3h p0w3r || t3h l0st c0gz || OMF > *
May the mass times acceleration be with you.
2004-06-22, 10:13 PM #9
Also, being able to change your email address for the EC/LC would be good because my email is still set to my spinxs.com which I no longer have. If being try to email me through the EC, I'm not getting them.

-- SavageX

------------------
"...and if you don't like that, then you need to be slugged in the face repeatedly, until my hands are soaked in blood. Have a nice day!"
http://geocities.com/savagex378
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!

↑ Up to the top!