Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I got arrested today
I got arrested today
2006-06-08, 8:18 PM #1
Ok, this hella sucks. I had five more days of school left. Everything was going well for me, I have a girlfriend and I am getting my license on the 23rd. Yesterday some acquaintances of mine asked me to hook them up with alcoholic beverages. Without much thought or consideration to how serious this offense is, I brought three bottles for them. I don't drink, but I can get the stuff. Well they got caught, and 15 mins before school was out they called me into the dean’s office. The dean questioned me and then some cops questioned me, it was pretty intimidating, having the cops recite that "you have the right to remain silent..." I was very scared, and the breathalyzer me and called my mom. My punishment is basically I am suspended for the rest of the school year, which I am very depressed about, and I have to go to a juvenile court. There is still a possibility that I will be expelled, but highly unlikely regarding my grades and clean record.

:(

So ya, post suspension/expulsion/criminal activity to mage this thread legit.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
2006-06-08, 8:21 PM #2
Tough spot. You got ratted out and that sucks. But you could rat out the store that sold you the stuff.

I don't have any record because I never got caught doing the things I shouldn't have been doing.
Pissed Off?
2006-06-08, 8:29 PM #3
I'm confused. You bought them alcohol and they took it to school?

I don't get why the school got involved.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2006-06-08, 8:34 PM #4
Because shcools these days think it's their job to do keep tabs on what their students do when they aren't in school.
Pissed Off?
2006-06-08, 8:37 PM #5
Originally posted by Avenger:
Because shcools these days think it's their job to do keep tabs on what their students do when they aren't in school.

The truth that is.

Man I'm sorry, hope it all works out for ya :gbk:
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2006-06-08, 8:45 PM #6
That sucks...but if you're old enough to buy alcohol, why are you going to juvenile court? :confused:
woot!
2006-06-08, 8:50 PM #7

Sounds to me like he probably brought it to them at school, which is just plain stupid.
2006-06-08, 8:51 PM #8

If parents would do their job the schools wouldn't have to.
2006-06-08, 8:53 PM #9
Originally posted by JLee:
That sucks...but if you're old enough to buy alcohol, why are you going to juvenile court? :confused:

im 16, i didn't get it legally.

Originally posted by Darth:
Sounds to me like he probably brought it to them at school, which is just plain stupid.

It was pretty damn stupid, but i have learned my lesson.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
2006-06-08, 8:55 PM #10
I'm confused again. You're 16 but finished school?
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2006-06-08, 8:57 PM #11
Originally posted by Tracer:
I'm confused again. You're 16 but finished school?

I think he was talking about 5 more days till summer break.
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2006-06-08, 9:06 PM #12
im 16, a junior, and i have 5 days left till summer break.

:psyduck:
2006-06-08, 9:10 PM #13
sux4u
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2006-06-08, 9:10 PM #14
You should talk to THRAWN. He knows all about getting away from the cops :psyduck:
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2006-06-08, 9:29 PM #15
That sucks bro. Hope everything works out.
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2006-06-08, 9:49 PM #16
Just be glad they didn't take you to the lockup overnight. Some friends and I got caught climbing a water tower and were charged with criminal trespassing, and we had to spend the night in central booking. Believe me, one night there was all the punishment I needed. Scary place, virtually no contact with the outside world, and no idea when I was going to get out.

Still have to do my community service this summer.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-06-08, 9:51 PM #17
Your friends seriously suck. I really hope they get more than an MIP for that. They deserve more than that for what they did.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-06-08, 10:13 PM #18
Yeah, I'd definetly put a brick through their windows. That just isn't right.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-06-08, 10:21 PM #19
are you talking about my friends?
2006-06-08, 10:24 PM #20
You got ratted out. Are they really friends?
Pissed Off?
2006-06-08, 10:24 PM #21
If you can call them that.
2006-06-08, 10:25 PM #22
Egg their house!

And get arrested again
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2006-06-08, 10:28 PM #23
You should at least give them a good *****-out for turning you in like that.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-06-08, 10:33 PM #24
Of course you got arrested, you flaunt your rampant ewokloving right in their faces.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2006-06-08, 10:48 PM #25
Originally posted by Ewoklover:
are you talking about my friends?

you sound so offended for the low crap they pulled on you.
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2006-06-08, 11:08 PM #26
Yeah, that was really low of them to dump that on you
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2006-06-08, 11:16 PM #27
rats aren't friends. they owe you. they didn't get in as much trouble as you did.
"NAILFACE" - spe
2006-06-09, 5:28 AM #28
Friends don't let friends buy them alcohol and go to jail.
2006-06-09, 6:13 AM #29
They breathalyzer'd you? What, were they assuming since you got these guys alcohol that you'd be drunk in school, too? :S

Also, if you're suspended for the rest of the year, that's just 5 days, right?
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2006-06-09, 6:18 AM #30
I dont think his friends are entirely to blame. If you get put in a situation like that, it is a tough one to get out of, and the authorities are going to figure out how you got it whether you like it or not.
2006-06-09, 6:37 AM #31
No... No not really at all. Friends dont rat out friends. They (police) are going to throw something at you ".. Untill you tell us where how " ... You go down.

I would knock any one of my friends that would have done that to me. I mean if its just some random person of course they should rat you out. But friends..nope.
2006-06-09, 7:37 AM #32

As a teacher, I'm required (by law, no less!) to report any sort of student involvement with alcohol, drugs, etc., if I hear about it in class.

Plain and simple.
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2006-06-09, 8:47 AM #33
At my school, before I graduated, kids talked about getting high, drunk, overdosing, ect. in some of my classes out loud, and the teachers didn't give a ****. While it was sad to see that, it was funny when a kid in my chemistry class in 11th grade told my teacher that he would love to teach the class all about drugs and chemicals that are used with them.
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2006-06-09, 9:21 AM #34
Since you're under-aged and likely didn't just go into a store and buy it (unless you did, with a fake ID, in which case ignore this post), there isn't a video record of you buying it. Is there really any proof at all that you gave it to them? If not, I'd just deny it and say they're trying to save their own asses.
2006-06-09, 9:25 AM #35
That's stupid. Just stupid. Idiotic. In finland you'd just get fined for that and that's it.. :eek:
Last edited by mb; today at 10:55 AM.
2006-06-09, 9:39 AM #36
Originally posted by Aglar:
Since you're under-aged and likely didn't just go into a store and buy it (unless you did, with a fake ID, in which case ignore this post), there isn't a video record of you buying it. Is there really any proof at all that you gave it to them? If not, I'd just deny it and say they're trying to save their own asses.

Assuming that they don't check the bottles for fingerprints.
[This message has been edited. Deal with it.]
2006-06-09, 9:43 AM #37
it's funny how it's almost a felony to do things our parents used to do all the time in the 70's.
"NAILFACE" - spe
2006-06-09, 10:17 AM #38
Originally posted by Lord_Grismath:
They breathalyzer'd you? What, were they assuming since you got these guys alcohol that you'd be drunk in school, too? :S

Also, if you're suspended for the rest of the year, that's just 5 days, right?

where i come from the last week of school is finals week... so those 5 days can really screw someone over
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2006-06-09, 10:19 AM #39
Originally posted by Aglar:

That would not work.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-06-09, 10:27 AM #40
Originally posted by Malus:
Assuming that they don't check the bottles for fingerprints.

unless he has a criminal record, they won't be on file

↑ Up to the top!