Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → JA moves in JO?
JA moves in JO?
2004-06-22, 11:02 PM #1
As someone who is almost obsessively devoted to using the lightsaber in the jedi games (yes, even DF2: JK), I was naturally very happy with all the new moves in JA. Given how close the coding seems for JO and JA, is it at all possible to somehow import the moves into JO?

And all of a sudden I wonder if I should be posting this in the editing forum...

------------------
Burn the land and boil the sea,
You can't take the sky from me...
Burn the land and boil the sea,
You can't take the sky from me...
2004-06-22, 11:26 PM #2
Thats probably illegal according to the EULA..

------------------
Go To: HL2Central - The only HL2 site run by massassians and ex-massassians.

My turnips listen for the soft cry of your love. My insides turn to celery as I unleash my warm and sticky cauliflower of love.
Visit: Alcopedia.net the Alcoholic Encyclopedia

The user formerly known as EL3CTRO.
2004-06-23, 1:52 AM #3
This really should be in the editing fourm...

------------------
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Matthew Pate:
GUY: "Mate, you really Australianed up your Ford!"
GUY 2: "Yeah, I guess it was pretty spowned."
</font>
Originally posted by Matthew Pate:
GUY: "Mate, you really Australianed up your Ford!"
GUY 2: "Yeah, I guess it was pretty spowned."
2004-06-23, 7:40 AM #4
You might wanna check if someone's releasing a mod for JO that describes what you're talking about. That might be your best bet.

------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are one of the hundreds of parachuting enthusiasts who bought out "Easy Sky Diving" book, please make the following correction: on page 8, line 7, the words "state zip code" should have read "pull rip cord."
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are one of the hundreds of parachuting enthusiasts who bought our "Easy Sky Diving" book, please make the following correction: on page 8, line 7, the words "state zip code" should have read "pull rip cord."
2004-06-23, 7:56 AM #5
See my post in the editing forum to answer the question.

http://forums.massassi.net/html/Forum17/HTML/004240.html
Free your mind, use Open Source.
2004-06-23, 11:17 AM #6
It's legal, as long as you remake the moves yourself, and not copy/paste the code and animations from JA. In other words, not worth it.

------------------
"The future is not determined by a throw of the dice, but is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."
I am addicted to ellipses!!! AHHH!!! ...
Make Sorrowind Worthwhile... join it! http://sorrowind.net

↑ Up to the top!