Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Destroy the Web!
Destroy the Web!
2006-06-10, 12:21 PM #1
Net Disaster

Load up your favorite site and have all kinds of crazy disasters be flung at it. Fun thing to do when you're, like me, bored to all hell at work.

Example. I shot Massassi all to hell!
Attachment: 12375/mass_shot.jpg (98,362 bytes)
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2006-06-10, 12:29 PM #2
This news is old it's older than you Gandalf!
2006-06-10, 12:33 PM #3
Originally posted by tofu:
This news is old it's older than you Gandalf!

Quoted For Because I Was Going To Say That
"It is not advisable, James, to venture unsolicited opinions. You should spare yourself the embarrassing discovery of their exact value to your listener."
"Rationality is the recognition of the fact that nothing can alter the truth and nothing can take precedence over that act of perceiving it."
2006-06-10, 12:57 PM #4
Ohhh so what.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2006-06-10, 1:10 PM #5
You'd think work wouldn't be "boring" but instead, "productive and worthwhile."

There are so many people sitting in chairs making more money than me doing less than me.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-06-10, 8:56 PM #6
Weeee! That was fun! Spilled coffee and the Demonstration were my faves. :)
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2006-06-10, 9:00 PM #7
Originally posted by JediKirby:
There are so many people sitting in chairs making more money than me doing less than me.

I plan to be there someday
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2006-06-10, 9:07 PM #8
I'm not one to say "that's old", but seriously, I think I remember using a version of that while running Windows 98.
2006-06-10, 9:36 PM #9
StressRelief.exe?
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-06-10, 10:47 PM #10
lol

[http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b69/Space_Bandit/lolmassassi.jpg]
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2006-06-11, 12:01 AM #11
Originally posted by Wolfy:
StressRelief.exe?

Haha, that was it.

↑ Up to the top!