Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Official Gmail Invitation Giveaway Thread
Official Gmail Invitation Giveaway Thread
2004-06-23, 8:04 AM #1
Wether you want people to answer questions, or simply post their email addresses, post here, instead of having a thousand different threads. Some people (not I) are annoyed with all of the threads being made.

I don't have any invites to send out yet, but I'll post when I do.

------------------
Because you're as bored as I am
"This world is made of love and peace!"
"Let's live today, let's live tomorrow, and let's live the day after that, even if it means living in eternal pain."
- Vash the Stampede
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2004-06-23, 9:50 AM #2
errr... double post

[This message has been edited by saberopus (edited June 23, 2004).]
2004-06-23, 9:51 AM #3
well if you get any, and wish to dispense them, I'm here for you, man [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

10kg22moller87[at]comcast[dot]net.

this goes for anyone else who needs an outlet for their love [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif].

Thanks in advance? I'll dedicate a JA or JO level (or ET or EF or EFII for that matter)to you if you give me one [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]. This includes the obvious 'name in the opening message', as well as your picture/message in a hidden area in the level! w00t!

------------------
Saberopus: omfq musical genuis j00 >mozart
Thrawn42689: Mozart = n00b

[This message has been edited by saberopus (edited June 23, 2004).]
2004-06-23, 11:29 AM #4
thrawn_18
@
hotmail.com [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2004-06-23, 11:35 AM #5
msooter at ckt.net
[http://forums.massassi.net/html/redface.gif]
In all seriousness, I could use my own e-mail address. I've been sharing the one provided by our ISP with my parents for years, and I'm a bit hesitant about signing up for a Yahoo/Hotmail account.

------------------
"I sound like angry chickens, or maybe a space robot."
-Les Claypool of Primus
2004-06-23, 11:37 AM #6
Not another thread....

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)

--------@%

The Massassi JO/JA Single Player contest info
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-06-23, 11:38 AM #7
If you don't like it don't post in it. Alright? You don't have to be a jerk and post OMG NOT ANUTHOR WON!

------------------
"Ever since I was a boy, I have always kept your laws, now I want to follow you and join you in your noble cause. Jesus turned to him and said, 'Sell all you have give to the poor.' Rich young ruler hung his head, not to follow, walked instead." - Vanishing Lesson
Think while it's still legal.
2004-06-23, 11:47 AM #8
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SAJN_Master:
If you don't like it don't post in it. Alright? You don't have to be a jerk and post OMG NOT ANUTHOR WON!

</font>

... I'm not gonna touch that

dj-yoshi @ oscempire dot net

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-06-23, 11:48 AM #9
Fine, fine. Let's just continue this "Gmail Invitation Giveaway" thread repetition on and on so more attention can be drawn into some email account service as if this is some sort of "special club."

------------------

--------@%

2004-06-23, 12:01 PM #10
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SAJN_Master:

</font>

You know I could rip you apart... but... I won't...

------------------
<Outlaw_Torn> you mean your related to that damned sasquatch, Mech?
<MechWarrior> Lets just say the part of the family tree that does fork has bossy the goat in it.

<ubuu> does hitler have a last name?
2004-06-23, 12:17 PM #11
yeah you're good at that aren't you. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/rolleyes.gif]

------------------
"Ever since I was a boy, I have always kept your laws, now I want to follow you and join you in your noble cause. Jesus turned to him and said, 'Sell all you have give to the poor.' Rich young ruler hung his head, not to follow, walked instead." - Vanishing Lesson
Think while it's still legal.
2004-06-23, 12:21 PM #12
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Echoman:
Fine, fine. Let's just continue this "Gmail Invitation Giveaway" thread repetition on and on so more attention can be drawn into some email account service as if this is some sort of "special club."

</font>

You kind of missed the WHOLE point of this thread didn't you? This thread was made in hopes of greatly reducing the flood of these threads. Instead of having 10 seperate threads on the same subject, have them all be in one (this) thread.

------------------
Because you're as bored as I am
"This world is made of love and peace!"
"Let's live today, let's live tomorrow, and let's live the day after that, even if it means living in eternal pain."
- Vash the Stampede
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2004-06-23, 1:00 PM #13
Hopes indeed. But this thread wouldn't work. Some people use Gmail to bring attention to themselves or their threads, like involving the Gmail invitation system with homework, quiz game about themselves, etc.

------------------

--------@%

2004-06-23, 1:07 PM #14
drizzt2k3@yahoo.com

------------------
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2004-06-23, 1:20 PM #15
I highly doubt this'll work, but...

soccer_mark@hotmail.com

------------------
gree gree.
2004-06-23, 2:24 PM #16
trigger_happy_chewie@earthlink.net

------------------

"Bantha's are filthy animals.......I don't eat filthy animals."

"Laugh it up Fuzzball!"
-Han Solo
2004-06-23, 2:44 PM #17