Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → 3 or 4 questions (maybe more)
3 or 4 questions (maybe more)
2004-06-23, 7:38 PM #1
Just a few questions, I just bought Call of Duty today, (I might add that .. this is one of the most excellent gaming experiances is I've ever had -- storming up the bluff as a Russian infantryman, I was litterally choked up while fighting it..), and well, I have a few questions pertaining to it:

1. On the Russian mission where you clear out the apartment building, I don't know how to get the roof of it, because it says theres one floor left I have to clear, and I've been through the floorsm multiple times, it looks like there is a room , like an attic on the top of it.

2. What tools do I need to start editing Call of Duty? Gimme the whole low-down.

-----
This question has nothing to do with Call of Duty: What program do I need to buy to start making flash animations, you know, cartoon movies, without downloading them, like... Im asking if I can buy the program(s) at a software store, anyone know?

Thanks guys

------------------
Member of the Minnessassian Council
2004-06-23, 7:42 PM #2
Unless I'm mistaken, I seem to remember there being a basement in that building so that's probably the floor you're missing since it's below where you enter.
2004-06-23, 7:51 PM #3
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by -Monoxide-:
Just a few questions, I just bought Call of Duty today, (I might add that .. this is one of the most excellent gaming experiances is I've ever had -- storming up the bluff as a Russian infantryman, I was litterally choked up while fighting it..), and well, I have a few questions pertaining to it:

1. On the Russian mission where you clear out the apartment building, I don't know how to get the roof of it, because it says theres one floor left I have to clear, and I've been through the floorsm multiple times, it looks like there is a room , like an attic on the top of it.

2. What tools do I need to start editing Call of Duty? Gimme the whole low-down.

-----
This question has nothing to do with Call of Duty: What program do I need to buy to start making flash animations, you know, cartoon movies, without downloading them, like... Im asking if I can buy the program(s) at a software store, anyone know?

Thanks guys

</font>

I missed the basement floor repeatedly. Also, for flash, www.macromedia.com That'll list everything you need.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H

↑ Up to the top!