Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I wonder what Batman would do if someone stole Robin?
I wonder what Batman would do if someone stole Robin?
2006-06-16, 11:24 AM #1
I'd certainly kick *** if My Sidekick were stolen!

I wish this guy used better grammar/spelling. I have a hard time following some of his posts. Overall, this is a rather annoying case of poeple being overly stubborn.

I want to see that military guy get court marshal'd for trying to use his status as a bullying tool. That'd be ideal for my enjoyment.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-06-16, 11:29 AM #2
This deserves both :confused: and :psyduck:
2006-06-16, 11:32 AM #3
Geez, Kirby, it's like you're the master of tl;dr around here :P
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-06-16, 11:33 AM #4
Kind of weird that he has time to type all of that, but not "you" hmm? :P

Funny link, though
2006-06-16, 1:06 PM #5
People suck.
2006-06-16, 6:55 PM #6
Originally posted by JediKirby:
I wonder what Batman would do if someone stole Robin?

Watch Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker for the answer. ;)
Sorry for the lousy German
2006-06-16, 6:59 PM #7
Heck yeah, Batman Begins rocks, especially that movie.
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2006-06-17, 7:02 AM #8
not to mention that this is olf news. (but not nessessarily here.)
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2006-06-17, 8:10 AM #9
Goddamn, my faith in the police will be further diminished if this case isn't solved when the identies of the "thiefs" are clearly known. However, it is that guys own fault for leaving his expensive electronic equipment in the back of a cab. Then again, I use a really old mobile phone, which the limit of its functionality is that it makes phone calls and sends/recieves text messages- and I honestly don't need any more than that- I would feel nervous carrying something so expensive around with me.
Massassi's Official Chatroom: irc.synirc.com #massassi
2006-06-17, 8:15 AM #10
Originally posted by GhostOfYoda:
Goddamn, my faith in the police will be further diminished if this case isn't solved when the identies of the "thiefs" are clearly known. However, it is that guys own fault for leaving his expensive electronic equipment in the back of a cab. Then again, I use a really old mobile phone, which the limit of its functionality is that it makes phone calls and sends/recieves text messages- and I honestly don't need any more than that- I would feel nervous carrying something so expensive around with me.

you do realize that the police cant just go and take it back without absolute proof that it was stolen by them. Remember, "innocent until prooven guilty in a court of law/
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2006-06-17, 8:35 AM #11
Yeah but the guy has receipt of purchase and the serial number of his Sidekick- and they've admitted multiple times to taking it, although they sold it on (probably because once they realised how stolen it was, it probably felt like a hot potato...). So unless they claim they bought it off him, or he sold it to the cab driver, or whatever, there is proof that someone has his property without his consent- and if that isn't theft, I'm not sure what is.

Then again, even if the case is crystal clear, it'd probably take over two months to sort out, because as you said, they can't really do much until there is no ambiguity over whether or not they had it or not.
Massassi's Official Chatroom: irc.synirc.com #massassi

↑ Up to the top!