Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Free iPod!
Free iPod!
2006-06-18, 6:30 PM #1
[http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/9706/freeipod1as.jpg]

:ninja:
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2006-06-18, 6:31 PM #2
Poor thing. Someone really should free it.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-06-18, 6:36 PM #3
I second the motion!
2006-06-18, 6:40 PM #4
>.>

Quote:
iPod is an award-winning portable mp3 player who was manufactured by Apple Computer. On death row since 2001, he was wrongfully sentenced for the shooting of a Microsoft employee. New evidence, including the recantation of a key eyewitness, new ballistic and forensic evidence and a confession from Robert McCoffney (one of the two killers of Officer Balmer) points to his innocence! iPod had no criminal record.

For the last 5 years, iPod has been locked up 23 hours a day, denied contact visits with his family, had his confidential legal mail illegally opened by prison authorities, and put into punitive detention for writing his first of three books while in prison, Podcast From Death Row.
2006-06-19, 12:38 AM #5
We need more photoshop threads. That's what makes SA so awesome.
D E A T H
2006-06-19, 12:53 AM #6
Sure, but they have skilled photoshoppers there.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-06-19, 1:15 AM #7
MS Paint stupid stuff > photoshop.

o.0
2006-06-19, 4:46 AM #8
Originally posted by Freelancer:
Sure, but they have skilled photoshoppers there.

We have a few here. And I think the massassi charm would add quite a bit.

I just think it'd be fun. Maybe when I get some free time I'll start one--I definitely have enough source material.
D E A T H
2006-06-19, 5:59 AM #9
Sounds like fun. Although I've always preferred the Fark Photoshops to the SA ones :p

Just make it a theme or something.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2006-06-19, 12:21 PM #10
i say lock it up for ever.

↑ Up to the top!