Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → looking for a mod...
looking for a mod...
2004-06-23, 9:58 PM #1
ya... i've never actually done this before, but I'm looking for an old JK mod. I remember it was released shortly before or after JO came out and basically it replaced the JK kyle with a much much MUCH better model and he looked like he did in JO. like the running and such. except now i cant find it.

can someone help me out? i just reinstalled JK and it would be cool to have this mod.

------------------
free mp3 ~Jump - Young America

new album Between the Dim and the Dark available now
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-06-23, 10:07 PM #2
The only mod I can think of that modifies kyle is SBX.. but that's just a reskin. :/

------------------
WAITER: Here’s your green salad, sir.
ANAKIN: What? You fool, I told you NO CROUTONS! Aaaaaaargh!
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-06-24, 12:35 AM #3
Sounds like you're looking for Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/redface.gif]
2004-06-24, 5:15 AM #4
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Schming:
looking for a mod...
</font>

I FOUND ONE!!

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Flexor:

</font>

------------------
Do you have stairs in your house?
Do you have stairs in your house?
2004-06-24, 8:28 AM #5
You're definatly thinking of Saber Battle X

You can find it here at Massassi, great mod, that is [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
Maker of the Levels:
Sand Trap
Sand Trap (Night)

Writer/Author of the fanfic: Dragonball Aftershock

_.~'AKA DBF_SuperSaiyan'~._
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

↑ Up to the top!