Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Nice punch Buzz!
Nice punch Buzz!
2004-06-23, 4:33 PM #1
http://www.csicop.org/articles/20021018-aldrin/buzz-aldrin-punch-video.mpg

------------------
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2004-06-23, 4:44 PM #2
Looked and sounded like he was deliberately trying to get Buzz to punch him. I smell a lawsuit.

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-06-23, 4:48 PM #3
http://www.csicop.org/articles/20021018-aldrin/

------------------
2004-06-23, 5:01 PM #4
I always laugh whenever some suggests that the US didnt land on the moon....but this guy takes the freaking cake.

------------------
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.
:wq
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2004-06-23, 5:06 PM #5
wait, buzz aldrin punched this dude at least a year ago... or that's when i heard about it... i'm not trying to scream 'old news', but is this actually new? did he do it agian? oh wait......(*READ THE ARTICLES*)... brb.

------------------
Saberopus: omfq musical genuis j00 >mozart
Thrawn42689: Mozart = n00b
2004-06-23, 5:28 PM #6
I just never saw the video.

------------------
2004-06-24, 12:37 PM #7
maybe old news, but i hadn't seem it, good on him for giving that guy a punch, sounded like he was a jerk.

------------------
I heard someone say once that the world is a fine place and that it was worth fighting for....I agree with the last part.

People of our generation should not be subjected to mornings.

Rbots website
People of our generation should not be subjected to mornings.

Rbots
2004-06-24, 1:04 PM #8
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Spork:
Looked and sounded like he was deliberately trying to get Buzz to punch him. I smell a lawsuit.

</font>

"Did you get that on camera?"
Yeah, definately. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

Whether the guy was trying to get it or not, he definately deserved it. I mean think about it, to Buzz this is like the greatest honor of his life, and it's a greater honor than ... jesus... most of the world will EVER get, at least in my opinion, and the guy's just throwing it in his face like dirt. What a jerk.

------------------
Do you have stairs in your house?

[This message has been edited by Correction (edited June 24, 2004).]
Do you have stairs in your house?
2004-06-24, 1:18 PM #9
Ha. The lady in the yellow shirt sees the camera and tries to block it.
2004-06-24, 2:06 PM #10
That guy deserved the punch and much more for bothering Mr. Aldrin. We need Frasier, "I"M GOING TO TEACH YOU AN ETTIQUITE LESSON!!!"

------------------
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right." -Isaac Asimov
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2004-06-24, 4:06 PM #11
HAHA!! That guy deserved that!

------------------

"Bantha's are filthy animals.......I don't eat filthy animals."

"Laugh it up Fuzzball!"
-Han Solo
2004-06-24, 4:22 PM #12
Slander should be punishable by a beating... but I guess the court have to decide that one.

------------------
<Outlaw_Torn> you mean your related to that damned sasquatch, Mech?
<MechWarrior> Lets just say the part of the family tree that does fork has bossy the goat in it.

<ubuu> does hitler have a last name?
2004-06-24, 4:31 PM #13
Here's something from a report about it a couple years back.

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Aldrin tried to walk away, but the 37-year-old Sibrel followed him onto the street, demanding that Aldrin place his hand on the Bible. "Swear that you walked on the moon!" Sibrel cried. For a second, a glint crossed Aldrin's eyes as it seemed he was actually considering swearing on Sibrel's actual Bible to something that he actually did do. But, alas, the hotel doorman came over and broke things up. And then Aldrin put two-and-two together: He had been lured to the hotel as part of a ruse by Sibrel, who had arranged for a fake Japanese film crew to interview Aldrin for a fake kids show about space. At that point, Aldrin finally lost his cool. When Sibrel and his Bible came at him again, Aldrin unleashed a moon shot of his own-right to Sibrel's jaw. (It couldn't have been that much of a punch, though, because less than a second after it landed, Sibrel was already asking his cameraman, "Was that on camera?").</font>

This makes it even more deserving.
2004-06-24, 4:33 PM #14
Why can people just leave the poor man alone.

------------------
<Outlaw_Torn> you mean your related to that damned sasquatch, Mech?
<MechWarrior> Lets just say the part of the family tree that does fork has bossy the goat in it.

<ubuu> does hitler have a last name?

↑ Up to the top!