Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Blast from the past...
Blast from the past...
2006-06-23, 8:26 PM #1
No, not the fart-box sitting in the corner (i'll save that for later). I finally got Metal Fatigue working on XP (something to do with SP2 and nVidia drivers). So I thought i'd ask the rest of Massassi: has anyone here ever played the game? Has anyone here even heared of it?

If you have, post your favourite combot config and your thoughts on the game.

And for those who havn't, you can have a look at it here , and i'm sure you can still find a demo around somewhere.
50000 episodes of badmouthing and screaming like a constipated goat cant be wrong. - Mr. Stafford
2006-06-24, 7:16 PM #2
Well don't everybody respond at once.
50000 episodes of badmouthing and screaming like a constipated goat cant be wrong. - Mr. Stafford
2006-06-24, 7:22 PM #3
Never heard of it.
2006-06-24, 7:23 PM #4
Originally posted by Anovis:
Never heard of it.

I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-06-24, 7:26 PM #5
I loooooved that game. It was the only strategy game I LIKED.... even though I never really used strategy... Most of my plans involved building up an insane force and then brutally attacking the opposing force.

Haven't played it in YEARS.... I don't even know where my CD for it is.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand

↑ Up to the top!