Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → 24/06/06
24/06/06
2006-06-24, 8:29 AM #1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US THREE.

today is quebec's national holiday, st-jean baptiste. i proudly hung my flag on the front porch?

what did you two other guys do?
"NAILFACE" - spe
2006-06-24, 8:39 AM #2
YES.

Last night I played CSS and drank beer but tonight I'm having a bunch of people over and we're getting ****faced.

Back in Sept-Iles we'd be having a bonfire on the beach and getting drunk. Good times.
2006-06-24, 9:18 AM #3
Idiot. There are only 12 months in a year.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-06-24, 9:18 AM #4
I had an eye-test today :p
Massassi's Official Chatroom: irc.synirc.com #massassi
2006-06-24, 9:35 AM #5
Originally posted by Wolfy:

idiot. you're standing on your head.
"NAILFACE" - spe
2006-06-24, 10:02 AM #6
Last night I had a blast with old friends. Played guitar, drank some beer, partied on the front lawn.

I just came back home with a quebec flag, hung that up on my porch. Tonight I will most likely be attending the local fireworks and then stay down town and drink.

Not much happens here in Trois-Rivières sadly. I wanted to head over to montreal tonight but I ain't go no lift.

Bonne St-Jean les gars! [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-06-24, 12:38 PM #7
Originally posted by Wolfy:

DD/MM/YYYY > you
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-06-24, 1:30 PM #8
I guess this isn't the type of birthday thread that deserves "the picture". :ninja:
Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
2006-06-24, 1:50 PM #9
Originally posted by Freelancer:
DD/MM/YYYY > you

Yeah, if you suck at life.

What an unremarkable day. Ho hum.
D E A T H
2006-06-24, 1:53 PM #10
Originally posted by Freelancer:
DD/MM/YYYY > you

Yup.

Only seen Arrogant Americans using MM/DD/YYYY

(awsnaps)
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-06-24, 2:30 PM #11
Ya know what? [Not to be an ***] but...

I really don't care...
2006-06-24, 2:35 PM #12
dont worry, nobody cares that you dont care
2006-06-24, 3:44 PM #13
The title had me confused for a bit. Out of habit I automatically convert all the MM/DD/YYYY dates on the boards into the proper format ;). As you would imagine this left me in a pickle for this thread.

I blame the fact that I'm in Australia and am therefore upside down. Too much blood going to my head.
2006-06-24, 3:47 PM #14
jesus stop *****ing about dates and drink more!

I'm on some pabst now. and highly spiced doritos
"NAILFACE" - spe
2006-06-24, 4:02 PM #15
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Yeah, if you suck at life.

What an unremarkable day. Ho hum.[/QUOTE]

I can't believe some of you throw insults at one another about the way to write a ****ing date. :rolleyes:
2006-06-24, 4:22 PM #16
Originally posted by Jepman:
I can't believe some of you throw insults at one another about the way to write a ****ing date. :rolleyes:

I can't believe anyone took me seriously :v:
D E A T H
2006-06-24, 5:00 PM #17
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]I can't believe anyone took me seriously :v:[/QUOTE]
YEAH WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS AN INSULT AT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUCKASSHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

friggin french
2006-06-24, 6:23 PM #18
[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/Echoness101/bir.jpg]
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-06-24, 6:30 PM #19
What echo said!
2006-06-25, 3:43 PM #20
Man I was such a ****ing wreck today. Too much alcohol, too many drugs, and I got laid. Wootles. Too bad I had to work today. Man.

St-Jean 2006 was a great success. :D
2006-06-25, 4:46 PM #21
Mine sucked. I'm getting drunk tonight to forget about it. **** it if I have work tomorrow, I dont care.
2006-06-25, 5:00 PM #22
My 16th b-day is on the 26th. Just so y'all know. :v: (god I love that smily, but I have no idea what it's doing. Laughing? pacman?)
DO NOT WANT.
2006-06-25, 10:40 PM #23

I can only assume that this post isn't meant to be serious either, as apparently none of your posts are serious. Thus, I will interpret this post to mean the opposite of what you said. It's quite obvious that this is a sarcastic remark, so I can only assume you mean that you can believe someone took you seriously.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-06-26, 4:09 AM #24

Yea right. You do this all the time. Throw insults, then someone calls you in on it and all of a sudden, "I was kidding!" :v:
2006-06-26, 4:22 AM #25
Originally posted by Seb:
today is quebec's national holiday, st-jean baptiste.
This is why nobody likes Quebec.

And I mean nobody. Not the rest of Canada, not the United States, not even France. Nobody.
2006-06-26, 5:30 AM #26
Originally posted by Jon`C:

And I mean nobody. Not the rest of Canada, not the United States, not even France. Nobody.

:rolleyes:

France likes quebecers well enough actually. I have relatives in France, not to mention that a nice load of our actors are over there. And most of Canada are actually indifferent, unlike your little **** face. Once again you prove that you can be a god damn moron.
2006-06-26, 6:56 AM #27
Happy B'day dude.
2006-06-26, 7:09 AM #28
Uh, Vive le Québec libre!

Or something.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-06-26, 7:11 AM #29
blah blah blah. stop *****ing like crybabies and get drunk already.
"NAILFACE" - spe
2006-06-26, 7:16 AM #30
Vive ma bière. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
2006-06-26, 7:34 AM #31
Mine sucked. I'm getting drunk tonight to forget about it. **** it if I have work tomorrow, I dont care.

:(

For the love of ****, take your goddamned bull**** elsewhere.
2006-06-26, 10:30 AM #32
Yea right. You do this all the time. Throw insults, then someone calls you in on it and all of a sudden, "I was kidding!" :v:

No, I was kidding quite obviously. I'm not going to say someone sucks at life because of their choice in date arrangement. Get your head out of your *** man.

"HAY GUYS I'M COOL I HATE QUEBEC NERRRRRRRR" :v:
D E A T H
2006-06-26, 12:22 PM #33
He was kidding. Duh, Yoshi. :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

2006-06-26, 12:27 PM #34
Allons enfants de la patrie le jour de gloire--

*runs fast*

Je veux du bière aussi. :(
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2006-06-26, 12:36 PM #35
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]No, I was kidding quite obviously. I'm not going to say someone sucks at life because of their choice in date arrangement. Get your head out of your *** man.[/QUOTE]

Oh I wasn't being serious. :ninja:

↑ Up to the top!