Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Couple o' questions
Couple o' questions
2006-06-24, 11:37 AM #1
OK I have a couple of questions regarding the forums:

-why is members list disabled? I registered here under a different name in like 1999 but I forgot my password. Then I re-registered under this name in 2003. I just want to see if its still existing

-on the subject of the editing forums, where have all the old threads gone? Many of the threads from years ago provide useful answers to questions. IE I bookmarked a thread about Killed Actor 3dos but when I go there it says "Site is Defaced" and it wont even turn up in the current search.

-where is em321?

-can I have a cookie?

Thanks thats all
This is retarded, and I mean drooling at the mouth
2006-06-24, 11:51 AM #2
1. Brian disabled the members list cause he wanted it that way.

2. Old threads are often pruned, however the "defaced" thing is a phpbb exploit we got hit with on the old boards.

3. Gone because it sucked. :ninja: works too i guess

4. Sure!
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2006-06-24, 11:53 AM #3
Giving him a cookie every time he asks for it will surely lead to adult onset diabetes and childhood obesity. Just think about that next time, will you?
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2006-06-25, 5:05 PM #4
The really old ones where "site defaced" was caused by a worm and hit the old forums. We have never pruned the editing forums. Someday, I can probably re-output all those old threads so bookmarks will work... Hrm.

I don't like member lists.
2006-06-25, 7:55 PM #5
Originally posted by F-Body:
-on the subject of the editing forums, where have all the old threads gone? Many of the threads from years ago provide useful answers to questions. IE I bookmarked a thread about Killed Actor 3dos but when I go there it says "Site is Defaced" and it wont even turn up in the current search.

Internet Rule #5325: Web pages are here one day, gone the next. If a page has valuable information you will want to look up in a longer-term future, save a copy locally.

2006-06-25, 7:55 PM #6
Is someone going to go through and add the old captions to the SOTDs (after they were deleted by the worm)?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-06-25, 11:44 PM #7
If F-Body gets a cookie, may I have one too?
My blawgh.
2006-06-25, 11:47 PM #8
Only if I get one. And mine has to be one of those frosting coated, 3 inch diameter sugar cookies.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-06-26, 7:58 AM #9
All those who have asked for cookies have received (and some who haven't)

To redeem your cookie offer, go to (in Firefox), Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies > View Cookies. Type "massassi.net" into the search.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-06-26, 10:59 AM #10
I tried eating that cookie, but ended up ruining my teeth. Should I have taken it out of the monitor first?
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-06-26, 12:17 PM #11
Originally posted by Echoman:
Is someone going to go through and add the old captions to the SOTDs (after they were deleted by the worm)?

doubtful
2006-06-26, 9:19 PM #12
Well, I have nothing else to do this week.

:gbk:
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-06-26, 11:49 PM #13
You guys suck.. Now it's almost midnight, and I'm *really* *really* *really* craving a chocolate chip cookie... :|
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-06-26, 11:50 PM #14
No, you must STARVE
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum

↑ Up to the top!