Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Your Best Game Scores
Your Best Game Scores
2006-06-26, 11:15 AM #1
Post your best game scores.

Last night I played DoD for the first time in over a year. First map I played on.
Heres my score at the end of the game.
Attachment: 12640/pwnage2.JPG (84,483 bytes)
2006-06-26, 11:17 AM #2
I dont have any screenshots here at work, but I have found myself dominating in Prey multiplayer. It is quite fun. :v:
2006-06-26, 11:36 AM #3
1 second for the beginner level in Minesweeper!!!!!!!!11111111
I forgot the other scores, but I think I got ~89 seconds on expert.
Sorry for the lousy German
2006-06-26, 12:13 PM #4
[http://st00p.homestead.com/files/hooah.jpg]

From my best gaming moment ever. Basically, my entire f'ing team got wiped at the very beginning of the round. I was looking to join a clan and the clan's leader was watching me play for a few rounds. Well, I was the only dude left alive on my team this round with a lot of time left. I chewed through guys like no tomorrow at the beginning, methodically working my way toward the objectives. I dispatched 4 guys or so on my way to the first objective, then I went down into the tunnels, where about two guys messed me up pretty good.

Moderately damaged, I proceeded to the surface to complete the last objective. Some ****** on the ridge outside totally messed me up, but I prevailed. I was completely red tho, so I was having a hard time of it. There were two more dudes guarding the last objective. I naded one of em, and held the other off long enough to get the last objective. You seriously had to be there. Most of that score is all from one round. It was a thing of beauty.

After that I asked if I could join the clan and the answer was a resounding HELL YES!
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-06-26, 2:05 PM #5
Got some WoW screenshots at home of being number three out of eighty on an AV run, and lots of JK scores in which I'm at top.

Lawl.
2006-06-26, 2:09 PM #6
I own at CSS a lot, but I never take screenshots. I probably should start

In the meantime...
Attachment: 12643/bestbuy-mds0000.jpg (115,757 bytes)
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2006-06-26, 2:11 PM #7
Originally posted by Anovis:
Got some WoW screenshots at home of being number three out of eighty on an AV run, and lots of JK scores in which I'm at top.

Lawl.

There is nothing impressive about ranking high in battlegrounds in World of Gearcraft :P
2006-06-26, 2:23 PM #8
Originally posted by finity5:
There is nothing impressive about ranking high in battlegrounds in World of Gearcraft :P

There's nothing impressive about YOUR FACE.

:ninja:
2006-06-26, 2:27 PM #9
Originally posted by Anovis:
There's nothing impressive about YOUR FACE.

:ninja:

Burn!
It took a while for you to find me; I was hiding in the lime tree.
2006-06-26, 2:45 PM #10
um...

the biggest acomplishments I have are from when I was younger playing the DK games.

I got all 103% in Donky Kong 3, with no strat guide. (I was so proud of my self for figuring out where the secret world was)

I did the same with DK64 all 112% complete with no strats. but this time I didn't just get all 201 gold bannanas and fairys ect. I got every single solitary bannana in the whole game.

I never played much online so I don't have any stats from MP games or anything like that.

[edit] oh I also did the same for Mario World, beat every lvl every way no strats. [\edit]
“Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.” -G.K. Chesterton
2006-06-26, 3:53 PM #11
Please excuse my childhood naming conventions :o

[http://www.sorrowind.net/imagecorner/249/7.gif]

For those who have gotten there, a battle with Ice yields lots of vitality points... a perfect round (I think I got a perfect...?) yields WHOLATTA more points
May the mass times acceleration be with you.
2006-06-26, 4:39 PM #12
I don't have any screens. I think they all burned when my last hard drive went. I had some good ones from America's Army and DoD.
Pissed Off?
2006-06-26, 5:31 PM #13
When I had broadband, I would regularly have like 50/5 kill/death ratio in TFC, with any class. While sniping, I could be like 90 in 2.
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2006-06-26, 5:33 PM #14
Only game I've got screens for right now; I generally don't take shots of Raven Shield. Last week though I finished a map with 110 tangos, and I was in first with 50 somthing kills and 100% accuracy.
Attachment: 12648/shot0006.jpg (106,962 bytes)
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)

↑ Up to the top!