Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Rebellion.
Rebellion.
2006-06-27, 8:41 PM #1
Erm... Holy crap instead of making A NEW POST... I edited this one... WTF? :psyduck:
2006-06-27, 8:42 PM #2
:psyduck:
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2006-06-27, 8:48 PM #3
Again?
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2006-06-27, 8:49 PM #4
This thread is rated :psyduck:
2006-06-27, 8:50 PM #5
Why can no-one be serios [YAY! for mispelling] when i post even a genuine thread?
2006-06-27, 8:53 PM #6
Games forum, you've asked to play Rebellion with us before, and :psyduck:
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2006-06-27, 8:56 PM #7
Man, H.P. Lovecraft should've written a book about you. It seems your only purpose in life is MADNESS
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2006-06-27, 9:11 PM #8
Ace of Base is the best band ever :psyduck:

roflspoons
2006-06-27, 9:12 PM #9
Uh, I know everybody thinks you're insane, but I'd actually be interested in a short game. And I'm not making a pun with the word 'short', it's just that 4x games can take *forever*.

I've never tried Rebellion multiplayer, but it always seemed really cool - half the problem with the game is the braindead/predictable ai. Maybe I'll pm you tomorrow (say, twelve or sixteen hours) or post again here and we can set something up. Against my better judgement.

As for the game room thing, meh. There doesn't seem to be much point to having a seperate forum for setting up games given how infrequent these topics are. I'm pretty sure the only reason it exists is for that RPG campaign thing.

So, like...can you guys lay of the psyduck and such?
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2006-06-27, 9:17 PM #10
Originally posted by Tracer:
Uh, I know everybody thinks you're insane, but I'd actually be interested in a short game. And I'm not making a pun with the word 'short', it's just that 4x games can take *forever*.

I've never tried Rebellion multiplayer, but it always seemed really cool - half the problem with the game is the braindead/predictable ai. Maybe I'll pm you tomorrow (say, twelve or sixteen hours) or post again here and we can set something up. Against my better judgement.

As for the game room thing, meh. There doesn't seem to be much point to having a seperate forum for setting up games given how infrequent these topics are. I'm pretty sure the only reason it exists is for that RPG campaign thing.

Well actually.. This shall be my last [UNTILL NEEDED DESPERATLY]

Psyduck :psyduck:

And ya i see ya tommorow.
2006-06-27, 10:54 PM #11
Uh, I know everybody thinks you're insane...

....half the problem with the game is the braindead/predictable ai.

Oh, the irony.

Originally posted by tracer:

...<_<
...>_>
PSYDUCK!!!!! :psyduck:

haha, just kidding
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2006-06-28, 3:09 AM #12

We're special :)
2006-06-28, 6:35 AM #13
I'd be up for a game some time too, Tiberium.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-06-28, 8:56 AM #14
Just PM me when you'r ready and ill give you my IP.
2006-06-28, 9:03 AM #15
Watch out, they might hax you!
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2006-06-28, 12:17 PM #16
OMQ, PLEEAZE DONOT HAXOR ME TIBERIUM!!111

*cough*
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-06-28, 12:37 PM #17
He ment you...

I don't even know how to DOS someone so im pretty sure you'r safe...
2006-06-28, 12:42 PM #18
You can't DoS a person...

And please take the time to reread what you type. You fail at grammar and spelling without a simple proofread. It's sometimes a chore to understand what you say.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-06-28, 1:38 PM #19
Sure you can.

Some guy: "Hello."

Some guy #2: "DENIED DENIED SERVICE DENIED."

Some guy: "But I just need -"

Some guy #2: "SERVICE DENIED ACCESS DENIED."

Tiberium/Sarn: I probably don't have time until Saturday. Can either of you play then? (by the way, what time zones are you guys in? I think I'm EST...it's 4:38 pm as of this post)
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2006-06-28, 1:43 PM #20
This thread gets a :psyduck:

Edit: Oh wait, I already posted that.

↑ Up to the top!