Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Help!!--> Webcams
Help!!--> Webcams
2006-06-28, 6:54 PM #1
My girlfriend and I are going to be going to different colleges and we're going to get webcams so we can chat and see each other and stuff. I was wondering if any of you have any experience in the area and may be able to help me out.

I was looking for really high quality picture, with the ability to update & send the picture fast via online (i don't know if maybe that has anything to do with the camera, or if that's only your internet). And lastly, I want it to be relatively cheap. By cheap, I mean somewhere around $50.00

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out, and maybe recommend some good ones to me. Thanks in advance :D
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2006-06-28, 6:55 PM #2
You're getting your girlfriend a cheap web cam?
2006-06-28, 6:56 PM #3
OMG PIX PLZ

Seriously though, most digital cameras double as webcams already; if you have one of those then you're set. If not, I guess Logitech is a good company.
Stuff
2006-06-28, 7:01 PM #4
I'm not getting her anything, we're both getting ourselves one as we're in a different state right now. I wasn't aware that a $50ish webcam is a "cheap" one. As for Logitech, I know that, and they are good about a lot of things, but I'm sure they have more than one cam...
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2006-06-28, 7:14 PM #5
You want to spend around $100 and buy a Quick Cam Orbit. You won't regret it.
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2006-06-28, 7:27 PM #6
Originally posted by Yecti:
You want to spend around $100 and buy a Quick Cam Orbit. You won't regret it.

Awesomeness has struck again.

↑ Up to the top!