Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Just in case you missed it... 2advanced v5!
Just in case you missed it... 2advanced v5!
2006-06-29, 3:43 AM #1
http://www.2advanced.com

Even more amazing than the previous versions of their site. Too sexy. Anyways, in other news, Flash player 9 is out. If anyone cares, that is.
幻術
2006-06-29, 5:29 AM #2
I usually don't like flash websites, but that one is really slick.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2006-06-29, 7:59 AM #3
That is indeed the slickest flash site I've seen in my life. It also just happened to load up in synch with the song I'm listening to and was quite groovy. :P
nope.
2006-06-29, 12:34 PM #4
I dont like 2advanced, their sites are too hard to navigate. Sure it looks cool, but finding menus is frustrating.

It took me a while to find their demo reel (and even that wasnt very good)
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2006-06-29, 1:13 PM #5
Originally posted by MBeggar:
It took me a while to find their demo reel

It's right there on the main page. :confused:
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2006-06-29, 1:39 PM #6
Originally posted by MBeggar:
I dont like 2advanced, their sites are too hard to navigate. Sure it looks cool, but finding menus is frustrating.

It took me a while to find their demo reel (and even that wasnt very good)

so what you're saying is they're a bit "2 advanced" for you?
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-06-29, 1:53 PM #7
that looks like a different demo reel than the one i was hunting last time i was on this site.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2006-06-29, 2:16 PM #8
While it may look cool and all, it's annoying as hell if you're trying to get information. You gotta sit and wait for each screen to load when all you want from them is a bit of client data or something.

Not to mention, the flash portion of the site isn't THAT impressive. A decent imitation of the same layout could be done with CSS, no problem. There are other flash sites that make far more use of the capabilities of flash.

↑ Up to the top!