Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → 01/4/06
01/4/06
2006-06-29, 6:24 AM #1
First off, I don't give a **** if I wrote the date wrong in your opinion. So gouge your eyes out, bite your tounge and sow your skin to your clothing, and shut up. :)

Second off, this weekend is the Canadian National day. I'd like to wish happy canaday and raise my glass to all of you 'nadians here at massassi. I expect you all to get extremely ****faced over the weekend and have a hella good time.

With that said, we have friday (or for some monday) off. What do you plan on doing during your 3 day weekend? I'm going start friday with a 12 hour D&D Oriental game, fully equipped with beer, chips and pants. Saturday and sunday I will be crafting my new kitchen table and chairs at my dad's woodshop. At night it shall be la fiesta canadienne.

May the leaf be with you! (o.O SO CORNY)
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-06-29, 6:25 AM #2
Have fun! And 100% fun this time, none of your 99% stuff :)
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-06-29, 6:26 AM #3
Originally posted by FastGamerr:
Have fun! And 100% fun this time, none of your 99% stuff :)

£>
2006-06-29, 7:46 AM #4
in my opinion you wrote the date wrong :P

surely it should be 1/7/06? :D
2006-06-29, 7:51 AM #5
It seems I am hung over afterall lol
2006-06-29, 7:52 AM #6
and i would have gotten away with it if it wasnt for them meddling kids!
2006-06-29, 7:53 AM #7
You ruined my evil plans :(
2006-06-29, 8:43 AM #8
I plan on celebrating myself, as Canada Day is also my birthday. :D
Wes Darklighter
|Theed|
2006-06-29, 8:44 AM #9
Bah! Canada Day in my town is nothing more than a bunch of hicks congregating at the beach, listening to country music all day. NO THANK YOU. I suppose I could head into Ottawa, but I have not the money for so wild a time :gbk:
2006-06-29, 9:08 AM #10
It's really not an opinion that you wrote the date wrong... You DID.

Have fun, though!
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-06-29, 9:12 AM #11
Originally posted by Jepman:
First off, I don't give a **** if I wrote the date wrong in your opinion. So gouge your eyes out, bite your tounge and sow your skin to your clothing, and shut up. :)

Second off, this weekend is the Canadian National day. I'd like to wish happy canaday and raise my glass to all of you 'nadians here at massassi. I expect you all to get extremely ****faced over the weekend and have a hella good time.

With that said, we have friday (or for some monday) off. What do you plan on doing during your 3 day weekend? I'm going start friday with a 12 hour D&D Oriental game, fully equipped with beer, chips and pants. Saturday and sunday I will be crafting my new kitchen table and chairs at my dad's woodshop. At night it shall be la fiesta canadienne.

May the leaf be with you! (o.O SO CORNY)

Were gonna have some wicked *** fireworks here!

im gonna have fun on Dominion Day [Cookie if you know what that means]
2006-06-29, 10:52 AM #12
Originally posted by Gilgamesh85:
Bah! Canada Day in my town is nothing more than a bunch of hicks congregating at the beach, listening to country music all day. NO THANK YOU. I suppose I could head into Ottawa, but I have not the money for so wild a time :gbk:

I thought that was all of canada?
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2006-06-29, 11:24 AM #13
HAPPY ITCHING ELBOWS DAY!
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-06-29, 11:25 AM #14