Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → For those who liked Saw, and Saw II its Saw 3...
For those who liked Saw, and Saw II its Saw 3...
2006-07-01, 1:34 PM #1
Promo pic for the movie...

http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=102130
2006-07-01, 1:36 PM #2
一个大西瓜
2006-07-01, 1:39 PM #3

Ow.
D E A T H
2006-07-01, 2:18 PM #4
How does this work? I mean, I can see the teeth coming out, and something stuck between them and the gums, but I can't really piece it all together. Hah.

Really, not at all that sickening if you were just viewing an animated .gif of Luis Buñuel and Dali's certain movie's first scene, where the cam zooms in on a woman getting slashed with a razor across her eyeball. What fun.
幻術
2006-07-01, 2:24 PM #5
Oh man, I nearly died when I read this comment in that thread:

Quote:
Holy ****ing ****!!!!!!! If there is a victim in the movie that has to pull their teeth out, people are going to be tripping balls!!!!! I can't ****ing wait for this ****. I don't care about acting or plot, this is going to be ****ing awesome!!!!!!! This poster is definitly the best of the 3. It may take people a second to connect the teeth to the 3 but once they figure it out people are going to go nuts!!!!

:v:
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2006-07-01, 9:58 PM #6
You know, I really didn't think I would like Saw, but my girlfriend wanted to see it, and I ended up being really impressed. I also liked Saw II, so I'm looking forward to this. Everyone said the only reason they finished Saw II in such a short period of time was the story had already been written, and was just adapted to fit the Saw theme (inclusion of puppet master, etc), so the next Saw movie, if any, would take more than a year. Glad to see they were wrong.
2006-07-01, 10:14 PM #7
Originally posted by Aglar:
...but my girlfriend wanted to see it...

That should make you either very scared, or very lucky. I can't decide.
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2006-07-01, 10:14 PM #8
I saw the first one with 2 friends, and they were drunk and making fun of it, so I found the movie funny. The second one I enjoyed a bit more. I rented and watched it, and I guess since I didnt like the first one so much it made the second one better.

{Disclaimer this is a rant}: As far as the poster goes it doesnt bother me too much. Prob. because im in so much pain right now. I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled, and I just dont care. Im in so much pain right now with them in. I have all 4 that I have to take out, but its the bottom left that broke through the gums for a while now and I just want that sucker ripped out. the bottom right is coming through but it doesnt hurt...the left one though...ugh. as of late it keeps giving me earaches in my left ear and all..and im trying this and feeling the pain.

Whats with wisdom teeth anyway, its like wth we got all our teeth in as kids, whats the purpose now.

And one last note, my mom takes care of babies, norm. newborns till the age of like 5 or so (when they get ready to go into school) and you know now I know how they feel. The constant pain of your teeth breaking through the gums, its a wonder why babies cry so much when they are teething, poor things. /rant

Anyways, so in conclusion, the picture doesnt bother me, because right now I want my wisdom tooth pulled!
2006-07-01, 10:16 PM #9
Look like SAW and Scary Movie are competing in a downhill race.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-07-02, 5:06 AM #10
I recently saw Saw, and I liked it. The ending was neat.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2006-07-02, 5:11 AM #11
i saw Saw (hehehe, its fun to say that). it was alright, didn't watch the second one though.
2006-07-02, 7:20 AM #12
The second one was absolutely crap, and lacked all of the cinematic flare of the first one. I feel like I'm watching a well crafted masterpiece when I'm watching saw, and 2 simply feels like a cheap rendition.

If the storyline posted is true, this one has potential.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-07-02, 10:11 AM #13
Originally posted by Dark__Knight:
That should make you either very scared, or very lucky. I can't decide.

That's the ironic part, she's the biggest wimp ever when it comes to getting scared in movies. She's always covering her eyes and asking what is happening, that kind of thing. But on the flip-side, she loves stuff like CSI and Law & Order: SVU, really into the whole criminal investigation thing, so I think that's the part that appealed to her.
2006-07-02, 10:41 AM #14
Eh. I'll probably go see it. I liked the first one, and the second one suffered from a complete lack of...logic. It seemed to be more of a house filled with random traps than steps leading up to a conclusion like the first one. I did like the second movie's twist, though.

I'll probably see the third movie.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-07-02, 12:21 PM #15
Originally posted by Wolfy:
I did like the second movie's twist, though.

YES! That redeemed the movie from being a completely crappy movie, but only slightly. I wish there were more subtle suggestions towards the safe, myself.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-07-02, 7:07 PM #16
Originally posted by Wolfy:
Eh. I'll probably go see it. I liked the first one, and the second one suffered from a complete lack of...logic. It seemed to be more of a house filled with random traps than steps leading up to a conclusion like the first one. I did like the second movie's twist, though.

I know, exactly. It was because we never got to see all the traps, or hear all the tapes.

-We never even get to learn all the stories.
2006-07-02, 7:33 PM #17
We're Evergreen Oldboys!
2006-07-04, 1:32 PM #18
Didnt Dr. Gordon escape in the first movie? And then his body was in the warehouse in the 2nd? And now they want us to believe that Jigsaw didnt die?
2006-07-04, 1:38 PM #19
Uhg.

↑ Up to the top!