Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → CSI:NY... that pin on Taylor's jacket...
CSI:NY... that pin on Taylor's jacket...
2006-07-04, 1:46 PM #1
ok, i know some people are going to ridicule me for watching CSI:NY but i'll just ignore that ;P

i'm wondering if anyone knows what the pin on Mac Taylor's (Gary Sinise's character) jacket is?
so far i've assumed it's some Sept 11th memorial, since the character's wife died in the WTC... but then i guess it could be something Sinise is supporting, too.

i couldn't find any answers by googling or wikipedia-ing so i'm asking the massassi masses to enlighten me.
"*quickly adds in disclaimer that Is may still yet end up being slapped with a white glove, as all women are crazy and there are no rules*" --mavispoo
2006-07-04, 4:29 PM #2
[edit: wrath removed]

Yeah, the pin. I don't personally know. According to some people, it's a D with a starburst around it, perhaps signifying his rank as Detective, and the fact that he's the head of the team might be why nobody else has one. I read something else that said it's a US flag.
2006-07-04, 5:11 PM #3
From what I've found it something to do with 9/11 and rememberance type stuff. Personally I've never noticed said pin, and he's not wearing the bloody jacket on the front of the season one dvd [Yes I deserve more heckling than him], so I can't tell you much else right now.
nope.

↑ Up to the top!