Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → 9/11 conspiracy?
9/11 conspiracy?
2006-07-04, 6:08 PM #1
So, this is probably old news to some, and I'm sure it's been posted before. But...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801

The facts are very well put together. Some of it is hard to believe, but they make good points, and it all makes sense. Don't slam me, or this movie just for questioning 9/11, but what are your opinions of 9/11? What do you believe happened?

(I know it's a long video, just watch bits and pieces of it if you don't have time to watch it all)
Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
2006-07-04, 6:10 PM #2
Yeah they do have some really good points. You obviously can't take all of it for FACT, but it does really make you think. Most of the anti-conspiracy nuts usually complain about this movie without actually having watched it all. Some things can be disputed in this film, but some can't and that's what makes it really creepy.
Think while it's still legal.
2006-07-04, 6:10 PM #3
well some arab guys took over a plane and crashed it into a building killing A LOT of innocent people.......whoever is questioning 9/11 needs to be shot
Matt
2006-07-04, 6:11 PM #4
I believe some people hijacked some planes and flew them into buildings intentionally.
nope.
2006-07-04, 6:18 PM #5
Originally posted by Avp2MattJa:
whoever is questioning 9/11 needs to be shot

That is just so open-minded.

If you would only watch the first 60 seconds of this video you could see that in the past, the government had plans to stage 'terrorist attacks'.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2006-07-04, 6:20 PM #6
whoever is questioning 9/11 needs to be shot

This is very dangerous thinking. You're immediately doubting any argument from the other side without giving it consideration. I'm no conspiracy theorist, but it's POSSIBLE. The media and television has taught us that conspiracy theories are nothing more than tripe to be laughed at, but what if this one has merit? You aren't even willing to listen.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2006-07-04, 6:34 PM #7
well some arab guys took over a plane and crashed it into a building killing A LOT of innocent people.......whoever is questioning 9/11 needs to be shot

HEIL AMERICA
2006-07-04, 6:51 PM #8
Originally posted by Emon:
This is very dangerous thinking. You're immediately doubting any argument from the other side without giving it consideration. I'm no conspiracy theorist, but it's POSSIBLE. The media and television has taught us that conspiracy theories are nothing more than tripe to be laughed at, but what if this one has merit? You aren't even willing to listen.

OHH Boo whoo, cry me a river and build a bridge and get the **** over it
Matt
2006-07-04, 6:53 PM #9

Maybe this is why "arab guys" fly planes into buildings.
My JK Level Design | 2005 JK Hub Level Pack (Plexus) | Massassi Levels
2006-07-04, 6:56 PM #10

Wow, you're the definition of ignorant. :rolleyes:
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2006-07-04, 6:58 PM #11
Originally posted by Sol:
Wow, you're the definition of ignorant. :rolleyes:

rather be that than the definition of homo
Matt
2006-07-04, 6:59 PM #12
What Daft said.
2006-07-04, 6:59 PM #13

flamebait
2006-07-04, 7:02 PM #14
Originally posted by Daft_Vader:
Maybe this is why "arab guys" fly planes into buildings.

yeah because they are to damn scared to face soldiers, someone who will fight back.
Matt
2006-07-04, 7:03 PM #15

Please prove that I am a 'homo'.
a stroll to my step;
2006-07-04, 7:04 PM #16
yeah because they are to damn scared to face soldiers, someone who will fight back.

So who are the US, British, and Canadian soldiers fighting then? The Blue Man Group?
a stroll to my step;
2006-07-04, 7:04 PM #17
They seem to be fighting back now and killing a lot of good people.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2006-07-04, 7:06 PM #18

( Since you obviously need to have it spelled out for you: ) No, because of people like you
2006-07-04, 7:06 PM #19
what i ment is why they flew planes into buildings, that was not directed to the war in iraq or anything of that matter.

and i dont need to prove your a homo, you all ready have for me
Matt
2006-07-04, 7:09 PM #20
Originally posted by ORJ_JoS:
No, because of people like you

ahaha thats funny, i didnt know you knew me? are like some online pedafile? or just a normal stalker?
Matt
2006-07-04, 7:11 PM #21
ahaha thats funny, i didnt know you knew me? are like some online pedafile? or just a normal stalker?

No it's what was implied. I'm just spelling it out for you, since you obviously didn't catch it yourself.
2006-07-04, 7:13 PM #22
No it's what was implied. I'm just spelling it out for you, since you obviously didn't catch it yourself.

oh ok, next time ill be sure to catch it :)

and sorry people but im in a bad mood and yeah i know its not an excuse but still all the crap thats going right now and people saying 9/11 is some how faked and we got soldiers over in iraq right now, its July 4th, they deserve something for protecting our freedom.
Matt
2006-07-04, 7:14 PM #23
Possible, but most likely improbable.
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2006-07-04, 7:15 PM #24
Because of the subject matter and how close-minded you seem to me to be, this will be my last post on this thread. However, I want to spell out clearly, so that there can be no mistake, what ORJ and I are trying to say:

Maybe the reason why some Arab extremists launch attacks of terror against this American nation is because of the hate, ignorance, and willful disregard of other countries' people, cultures, and resources that are exemplified in the few words you have put forth in this thread, consequently an example of many other people in America who have a similarly close-minded perspective, clouding their judgement in regards to considering others and an alternative to their limited perception of "truth".

EDIT: I read your latest posts, I don't want to push this any farther, I don't mean to get on your case. :)
My JK Level Design | 2005 JK Hub Level Pack (Plexus) | Massassi Levels
2006-07-04, 7:18 PM #25
oh so you think im close minded do yeah? haha :P well whatever makes you happy and sleep at night
Matt
2006-07-04, 7:21 PM #26
they deserve something for protecting our freedom.

Yeah, they're protecting our freedom by waging a war that has cost over 35.000 civilian lives so far. That's far more dead than ever have fallen under the Sadam regime. How does that in any way 'protect our freedom'?

You tell me.

And why does everybody keep repeating that stupid line? It seriously freaks me out. If you ask people about the war in Iraq, they'll go:

...blah blah blah blah, "protecting our freedom". Always.

Seriously, what the hell? Is everybody just repeating what the politicians are constantly saying in the media?

It sounds like brainwash to me. There's some kind of justification in that statement that I really find inappropriate.

Just my opinion.

And Daft, you said it way better than I could. Thanks.
2006-07-04, 7:25 PM #27
Originally posted by Sol:
You're one clever little boy, calling people homo when they point out your short comings. Are you capable of defending yourself without refering to preschool insults? I mean, calling someone a homo when they're going to beat the **** out of you isn't gonna save your ***. Good luck at life.

"I'm sorry, but we're sold out of tampons"

"YER A HOMO"

well are you impling that you will come and beat the **** out of me? omfg that is some funny stuff cause i would love to see that happen. its not defending myself, its called makin me look like a jerk, which i could care less right now. Do you feel all big and MIGHTY callinme me a little boy? wow you got some problems with your short comings .........

well if the store is out of tampons that you must really need to shove somewhere go to a different store....simple
Matt
2006-07-04, 7:28 PM #28
Yeah, they're protecting our freedom by waging a war that has cost over 35.000 civilian lives so far. That's far more dead than ever have fallen under the Sadam regime. How does that in any way 'protect our freedom'?

You tell me.

And why does everybody keep repeating that stupid line? It seriously freaks me out. If you ask people about the war in Iraq, they'll go:

...blah blah blah blah, "protecting our freedom". Always.

Seriously, what the hell? Is everybody just repeating what the politicians are constantly saying in the media?

It sounds like brainwash to me. There's some kind of justification in that statement that I really find inappropriate.

Just my opinion.

And Daft, you said it way better than I could. Thanks.

lets say sadam was still in power......more people would still be dieing and they would still not be free. and who knows 10 years from now he could REALLY have nukes and chemical warfare, but guess what he cant know. One bad guy down millions to go and a country free to help out if it all ends well.
Matt
2006-07-04, 7:31 PM #29
geez. someone's feeling insecure. or tough. or both. oh well.
"NAILFACE" - spe
2006-07-04, 7:42 PM #30

For the record, I'm not American, nor do I support the war in Iraq.

However, I am of the belief that regardless of the reason a country has troops at war, they should be respected. Even if you don't agree with the war itself, you have to give them credit for serving their country.
2006-07-04, 7:44 PM #31
Holy Jesus. We're going down, in a spiral to the ground...
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken

↑ Up to the top!