Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Stupid JA question
Stupid JA question
2004-06-25, 4:49 PM #1
While trying to play with some console commands I hit an undeniably steadfast brick wall... I know you're supposed to be able to enter the console and type "devmapall" and then enter cheats, but when I type devmapall it just says "no map specified". It's frustrating. I can devmap specific maps, but I can't just set it to let me freaking cheat... I'm not really interested in playing through single player yet. I want to see all the fun stuff first. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/mad.gif] Any help?

------------------
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
OSC Returns!!
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2004-06-25, 5:16 PM #2
I think as of version 1.1, the command devmapall doesn't work. Use helpusobi 1 instead.

------------------
I bet you think that's funny, don't you.
I bet you think that's funny, don't you.
2004-06-25, 5:34 PM #3
Shorten it.

IE: Devmap instead of Devmapall.

It works. It works in JA and JO.

While we're on the subject of cheats, is there a cheat or a mod for melee fighting in JO? I'm thinking something that would let me melee similar to the meleeing in the JA demo. I'm hooked on it, but want to use it in JO more than JA.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-06-25, 5:57 PM #4
No melee command in JO I know of.

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)

--------@%

The Massassi JO/JA Single Player contest info
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-06-25, 6:22 PM #5
As for as I know about the melee thing in JO, only the DFTC had implemented fist combat into JO. That TC has move on to JA though but the demo is still out for JO.

-- SavageX

------------------
"...and if you don't like that, then you need to be slugged in the face repeatedly, until my hands are soaked in blood. Have a nice day!"
http://geocities.com/savagex378
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2004-06-25, 7:55 PM #6
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SavageX378:
As for as I know about the melee thing in JO, only the DFTC had implemented fist combat into JO. That TC has move on to JA though but the demo is still out for JO.

-- SavageX

</font>

hydroball had fists.

------------------
"It's OK for us to randomly attack people!"
-BV

o.0
2004-06-26, 4:49 AM #7
If your using single player then helpusobi 1 should work

If your in multiplayer then you need to load up the map you want by typing devmap mp/ffa1 (for example)

------------------
/fluffle
/fluffle
2004-06-26, 4:50 AM #8
Oops didn't read your post properly

[This message has been edited by Sats (edited June 26, 2004).]
/fluffle

↑ Up to the top!