Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Word association .. with yourself
Word association .. with yourself
2006-07-05, 4:34 PM #1
Take the last word from the previous person's post, close your eyes, and type whatever pops to mind for the next 10-15 seconds or so. Try to stay coherent and type actual words and not gibberish (i.e. MFRUYNNGG!!)

I'll just start w/ an item on the desk in front of me

glass straw purple rGB color pixel computer figures omg hl2central orange and techy and blocky and stubby l3cy pb oh my old gray now gone glc gmc linux ubnutu green and gray and blocky garden gnomes harry potter red shiny hats triangular smile whites of eyes brown deer
一个大西瓜
2006-07-05, 4:37 PM #2
fawn, doe, woods, moss, tree, bark, green, brown
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-07-05, 4:42 PM #3
turd, leaves, forest.
2006-07-05, 4:51 PM #4
trees, green, sea, swim, float
<spe> maevie - proving dykes can't fly

<Dor> You're levelling up and gaining more polys!
2006-07-05, 5:33 PM #5
poop, raft, life jacket, wood, log
Stuff
2006-07-05, 5:34 PM #6
log, poop, clingon, enterprise, phaser, flanger, fruityloops, trance, drugs, drunk, the-runs, poop.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-07-05, 5:54 PM #7
feces, waste, sewage, sewer, trashcans, cans, booty, butt, poop
Think while it's still legal.
2006-07-05, 5:59 PM #8
Poop bifrons dragoon dragon fire arson crime incarcerate.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2006-07-05, 6:01 PM #9
LANGUAGE WARNING

valsemunters, schuinschijters, slagroomcriminelen, geheimschrijvers, stoeptegeltrollen, takketeven, jeruzalemhumeuren, typhushonden, baggerhoofden, patatkraamhoeren, christenhonden, regelneukers, teringviolen
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2006-07-05, 6:04 PM #10
foreign gibberish? If you're going to swear in different languages, at least use a language that's obvious :P
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2006-07-05, 6:15 PM #11
It's not gibberish. It's all word-associations in Dutch. Some of them are existing expressions, others I made up. But they're 'legal' wordcombinations, they're just unusual. Any Dutchman will be able to understand, though.

Some of it is absolutely impossible to translate, but I'll give it a go.

OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE WARNING

counterfeit coiners, crooked poopers, whipped cream criminals, stealthwriters, paving stone trolls, sprigb*tches, jerusalemtempers, typhusdogs, slush-heads, chips stand strumpets, christiandogs, regulationf**kers, tuberculosisviolins
2006-07-05, 6:31 PM #12
Haha, funny. Language warning doesn't mean swearing, it means you're using a different language.
DO NOT WANT.
2006-07-05, 7:22 PM #13
[QUOTE=- Tony -]Poop bifrons dragoon dragon fire arson crime incarcerate.[/QUOTE]
jail prison criminal slave work fail
"It is not advisable, James, to venture unsolicited opinions. You should spare yourself the embarrassing discovery of their exact value to your listener."
"Rationality is the recognition of the fact that nothing can alter the truth and nothing can take precedence over that act of perceiving it."
2006-07-06, 4:58 AM #14
Originally posted by ORJ_JoS:
LANGUAGE WARNING

valsemunters, schuinschijters, slagroomcriminelen, geheimschrijvers, stoeptegeltrollen, takketeven, jeruzalemhumeuren, typhushonden, baggerhoofden, patatkraamhoeren, christenhonden, regelneukers, teringviolen

lulletjes rozenwater, azijnpissers, mierenneukers, matennaaiers, penislengtefraudeurs, schaamhaarkappers.

You forgot some more, too.
2006-07-06, 5:04 AM #15
Hahahaha, do the rest a favour and translate it ;)
2006-07-06, 5:29 AM #16
Jos, Jess, Die, *****, Money, Free, Sex, Hmmm
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless

↑ Up to the top!