Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Shweet!
Shweet!
2006-07-07, 6:31 PM #1
I just saw a Snakes on a Plane comerical on the TV! Anyone else seen it? I can't wait! :D
2006-07-07, 7:46 PM #2
Yup, I've seen it. Hell, I saw NBC Nightly News do a thing about how hyped people were, and what an internet trend it's become.

Personally, it's become rather annoying. Snakes on a plane? Who cares? *dodges stones* :ninja:
2006-07-07, 7:58 PM #3
I'm with you on this one Delphian. Frankly, its looked like an idiocy of a film from the first time I've heard of it. I'm waiting for it to be on dvd, if i ever do even see it
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-07-07, 8:04 PM #4
Samuel Jackson was the presenter for Best Movie at MTV's movie award thingy.

And he was like "Now we all know that next year, Snakes on a Plane is going to win this award. Unless we decide to make 'More mother****in' snakes on more mother****in' planes."

Thus semi-confirming the possible name of a possible sequel.
2006-07-07, 9:56 PM #5
I swear it's gonna make so much money off all the jokes and crazy hype. It'll be great.
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2006-07-07, 11:13 PM #6
Yeah I'll see it and hopefully enjoy it, but the fanboys and latch-ons will annoy the **** out of me, I expect... they did enough during the trailer that played before PotC -_-
2006-07-07, 11:25 PM #7
When i saw the trailer for this movie before POTC i was all liek, schweetums ----!-!-!-!

I screamed really loud and kicked the seats in front of me i was so excited
2006-07-07, 11:25 PM #8
i still dont get it.

i havent seen the original thing that started it all, nor any of the ytmnds made about it.

I JUST DONT CAREEEEEEEEEEEEE
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2006-07-08, 8:47 AM #9
When the preview played in the theater, just about everyone burst out laughing. Most, I assume, due to the absurdity of it all.
2006-07-08, 8:59 AM #10
SoaP will be rated R. Any recent rated R movie != Zloc gets to see it.

Oh well. Looked stupid anyway.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-07-08, 9:11 AM #11
So bad it's good. That's what I'm hoping for.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2006-07-08, 9:20 AM #12
I'm just going to see it because it seems so absurd. It's the opposite of many mainstream films.
2006-07-08, 10:43 PM #13
Originally posted by money•bie:
When i saw the trailer for this movie before POTC i was all liek, schweetums ----!-!-!-!

I screamed really loud and kicked the seats in front of me i was so excited

You *******, I thought that scream sounded familiar(ly feminine)!

Ahhh, I've never giggled so thoroughly from exposure to one mere post... I could just picture you screaming as loud as possible and thrashing your feet, nyaaaaaahahaha.
2006-07-09, 8:15 PM #14
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:

Oh well. Looked stupid anyway.

Why would they make it R? Just to sneak in some crappy not funny sex scene so a bunch of teens won't be able to see it?
2006-07-09, 8:17 PM #15
why u askin him dawg he dont know
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2006-07-09, 8:23 PM #16
Because it has adult language and nudity, methinks
2006-07-09, 8:26 PM #17
Originally posted by saberopus:

SNAKES ON A PLANE

UNSKINNED!
2006-07-09, 8:28 PM #18
Originally posted by saberopus:

puts new meaning to WE GOT (trouser)SNAKES ON A **********ING PLANE
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-07-09, 8:29 PM #19
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:

Replace "Zloc" with my name.
"It is not advisable, James, to venture unsolicited opinions. You should spare yourself the embarrassing discovery of their exact value to your listener."
"Rationality is the recognition of the fact that nothing can alter the truth and nothing can take precedence over that act of perceiving it."
2006-07-09, 8:55 PM #20
Glad to know I'm not alone.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-07-09, 9:15 PM #21
Originally posted by Tiberium_Empire:
SNAKES ON A PLANE

UNSKINNED!

SNAKES GONE WILD!

ON A MOTHER****ING PLANE!
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-07-10, 4:05 AM #22
Originally posted by Delphian:
Yup, I've seen it. Hell, I saw NBC Nightly News do a thing about how hyped people were, and what an internet trend it's become.

Personally, it's become rather annoying. Snakes on a plane? Who cares? *dodges stones* :ninja:

I say unto you, and all fellow unbelievers in this thread, go back and watch Pulp Fiction. Then as you watch it, think about replacing all of Samuel L. Jackson's nouns with the word "snakes." Ye shall understand. Amen.

↑ Up to the top!