Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → 07/07/05
07/07/05
2006-07-08, 9:48 AM #1
I wasn't around to post this yesterday, and I couldn't find one already here, but I think it should be said even though it's a day late.

This thread is to commemorate those who lost their lives and their loved ones during the terrorist attacks in London last year.

I personally was on the outskirts of London at the time, so have always felt quite separate from it all, like it didn't really happen in my city. Yesterday a friend and I at work went and stood outside Kings Cross station to take part in the two minutes silence. It was quite a powerful experience, everything just stopped completely. All the people (and quite a few had obviously come down specially), the buses just slowed down and stopped in the road, I don't remember even seeing a pigeon move.

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5153678.stm [/URL]
<spe> maevie - proving dykes can't fly

<Dor> You're levelling up and gaining more polys!
2006-07-08, 9:51 AM #2
:(, hope everything turns out alright.
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2006-07-08, 9:52 AM #3
That was one year ago? Woah, time flies.

Instead of watching Dragonball like in 2001, I was in freaking #massassi and that was the first place I heard about it. Kinda creepy in a way.

/commemorates
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-07-08, 5:45 PM #4
My symapthies to you Britassians, and anyone who knew somebody involved.

:(
2006-07-08, 6:45 PM #5
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-07-08, 10:02 PM #6
Wow. A year ago already?

The 2-minute silence must have been a unforgetable moment.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-07-09, 1:41 AM #7
I was at work already, but at the weekend I was riding the tube.

↑ Up to the top!