Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → For no reason at all other than I'm Bored...
For no reason at all other than I'm Bored...
2006-07-11, 7:05 PM #1
I came back. In the what, year plus that ive been gone, NOTHING has made me bored enough to even go to the main page, but today cuts the cake. I'm not likely to stay, however, I am bored so here i am. :ninja:

Note: I know i am hated here, and as a product of my boredom it would amuse me to be flamed. Go ahead. I have gone through a large portion of puberty and thus i am likely to NOT steal work, NOT flame endlessly, make stupid posts, etc etc. In fact, i was suprised that this site was still alive when i checked on it.

So... Meh.

PS. PSYDUCK? WTF?

:psyduck:
This is not the sig you are looking for. Move along.
2006-07-11, 7:06 PM #2
sup homie what's cooking yo
"NAILFACE" - spe
2006-07-11, 7:08 PM #3
be chillin at da crib, fo shizzle my nizzle home skillet
2006-07-11, 7:09 PM #4
rightous dawg. i have a hankin for panking.
"NAILFACE" - spe
2006-07-11, 7:10 PM #5
O_o

K...
2006-07-11, 7:20 PM #6
2006-07-11, 7:22 PM #7
Originally posted by 'Thrawn[numbarz:
']:psyduck:

2006-07-11, 7:23 PM #8
:ninja:

you probably shouldn't have reminded everyone about your previous misdeeds. I for one wouldn't have remembered... But now I hate you.

just kidding. :p
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-07-11, 7:25 PM #9
Really? Huh. I thought i was the most hated person on massasi, ever, period. Except that one dude, that made Yoda's House, who i forget his name.

Meh.

Drama entertains me..
2006-07-11, 7:25 PM #10
Dammit all. Macro_Roshuma is back. Damn spam
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-07-11, 7:26 PM #11
PUGLER
"NAILFACE" - spe
2006-07-11, 7:26 PM #12
I don't know man, imsoshort, SF_Gold, and KnightRider2000 have all been gunning for the title. Plus, we've always got Pugler. And the one guy that kept invading #massassi (forgot his name).
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2006-07-11, 7:28 PM #13
Originally posted by Echoman:
Dammit all. Macro_Roshuma is back. Damn spam

Hi, echo.

No friendlier than ever, i see. :D
2006-07-11, 7:30 PM #14
THere was Ghost54321 who spamed liked no tomorrow. The Most Spam award goes to Pugler. And the Most Worthless Posts award goes to imsoshort and Macro_Roshuma.
2006-07-11, 7:36 PM #15
Originally posted by Echoman:
THere was Ghost54321 who spamed liked no tomorrow. The Most Spam award goes to Pugler. And the Most Worthless Posts award goes to imsoshort and Macro_Roshuma.

I feel special.

Good night all. Doubt ill ever see you again. /tiphat.
2006-07-11, 7:37 PM #16
You shouldn't
Pissed Off?
2006-07-11, 7:58 PM #17
You have too high an opinion of your status. That said, welcome back for your brief stay.
2006-07-11, 8:01 PM #18
:psyduck: :psyduck:

Sorry, imsoshort and gold get's that title, but I certainly remember you lightsabre boy.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2006-07-11, 9:30 PM #19
I'm hated because I wanted to give something back to Massassi :(...

did I mention I failed?
Nothing to see here, move along.
2006-07-11, 9:38 PM #20
You're hated because you're an annoying liar.

Same as this guy.
2006-07-11, 9:39 PM #21
You're the "I can use the force!" guy, right? Didn't you get banned or something? Or am I thinking of someone else? Am I asking too many questions?
2006-07-11, 9:42 PM #22
Originally posted by Rob:
You're hated because you're an annoying liar.

Same as this guy.

You seem to have a hate list that keeps growing, while I keep getting erased off of other hate lists and put into neutral lists.
2006-07-11, 9:46 PM #23
No, most people just ignore you.

But you stole work.

Just like this guy.

Welcome to forever hate town.

Population: A bunch of people much like you, only probably not from Mexico.
2006-07-11, 9:48 PM #24
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:
while I keep getting erased off of other hate lists and put into neutral lists.

Hahaha, not neutral list, more like laugh-at lists. No one at Massassi likes you, Gold, I'll put it that way. No one likes you. A lot of people hate you, and the closest to neutral is annoying. Just go away.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2006-07-11, 9:50 PM #25
You seem to have a hate list that keeps growing, while I keep getting erased off of other hate lists and put into neutral lists.
I'd say you're being put into more Ignore lists than anything else.
2006-07-11, 9:57 PM #26
We'll see if I'm ignored by December... I have something planned for Christmas...

EDIT: You'll probably still doubt it and bla bla bla... but this time things will be much different and much more solid...
2006-07-11, 9:59 PM #27
Play with fire and it can blow up in your face.
Pissed Off?
2006-07-11, 10:00 PM #28
Bombs aren't hard to make.
2006-07-11, 10:33 PM #29
We'll see if I'm ignored by December... I have something planned for Christmas...

EDIT: You'll probably still doubt it and bla bla bla... but this time things will be much different and much more solid...

I don't care. And I will still completely and totally ignore you and skip over 95% of your posts and skim the other 5%.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2006-07-12, 6:43 AM #30
In your lists of annoyances up there. ^^^

Why the hell is Homicide not on it?
nope.
2006-07-12, 6:52 AM #31
Why can't you just totally ignore him, instead of aways flaming? We wouldn't have all these constant closed and locked threads if you guys just resisted the temptation to flame the **** out of someone. Most of the time it's over the stupidest things too.

I understand Gold is annoying sometimes/most of the time, but can't you at least try to look past that, or just completely ignore anything he has to say, instead?
Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
2006-07-12, 9:09 AM #32
I only ignore people whose writing is actually offensive, or will cause me to combust.

Gold's stuff is fun to read, as is the aftermath. Why ignore good entertainment?
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."

↑ Up to the top!