Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → just found out...
just found out...
2006-07-12, 12:39 PM #1
a friend of mine by the name of Jill just died last night of cancer. She'd been fighting it for about 5 or 6 years. The last couple months the doctors said there was pretty much not anything else they could do. She'd been really uncomfortable, and I just got an email from another friend that she died last night.

She was about 35-40 years old.

:(
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-07-12, 12:40 PM #2
Sorry to hear that :(
2006-07-12, 12:44 PM #3
Sorry to hear that man, hope her family's alright :(
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2006-07-12, 12:47 PM #4
she didn't really have much in the way of family lately. Her husband divorced her shortly after she got cancer and he took the kids.

Anyway, it's kind of a good thing, cause like I said, she was in a lot of pain and she's been fighting it for a long time. Now she won't have to fight it anymore. Still really sad though.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-07-12, 12:53 PM #5
:(

She will be happier now, wont have to go one fighting such pains day after day.

God bless her.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-07-12, 1:20 PM #6
Originally posted by Sarn_Cadrill:
Her husband divorced her shortly after she got cancer and he took the kids.

Nice.

Yeah, may she rest in peace.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-07-12, 1:50 PM #7
You have my condolences, man. :(
2006-07-12, 2:01 PM #8
Originally posted by Sarn_Cadrill:
Her husband divorced her shortly after she got cancer and he took the kids.

:mad:
2006-07-12, 2:03 PM #9
Well, it sounds bad if it's put that way, but you don't know the whole story, so reserve your judgement, eh?
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-07-12, 2:06 PM #10
sorry, my prayers go out to you and her :(
2006-07-12, 2:14 PM #11
:gbk:
nope.
2006-07-12, 2:17 PM #12
Originally posted by Freelancer:
Well, it sounds bad if it's put that way, but you don't know the whole story, so reserve your judgement, eh?

well I just said it like it happened. I'm not sure why they got divorced, I just know it was around that time.

↑ Up to the top!