Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I met the definition of spoiled today.
I met the definition of spoiled today.
2006-07-13, 9:18 PM #1
and he was driving this:

http://fastcoolcars.com/images/wallpaper17/aston_martin_db7_vantage_coupe_01.jpg

Did i mention he was only about 17/18?

OH and he was stuck up too! what a surprise.

I work at a country club (until my new job starts), so i handed him the sandwich he ordered. I started to walk away when i realized he was just staring at me. Instead of asking for the fries he ordered, he waited for me to ask what else he needed and then angrily said "I ordered FRIES with this"

*slams head on desk* i hate people sometimes
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2006-07-13, 9:21 PM #2
Heh. What a jerk.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-07-13, 9:22 PM #3
Key his car.
<Lyme> I got Fight Club for 6.98 at walmart.
<Black_Bishop> I am Jack's low price guarantee
2006-07-13, 9:22 PM #4
you should have just ignored his stare, and then when he came back to complain you could have been like "oh, I thought you were just staring cause I'm so bloody attractive"
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-07-13, 9:23 PM #5
Throw the fries on the car and add ketchup next time. I know that wouldn't be smart, but the best memories in life require little intelligence.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-07-13, 9:23 PM #6
Gnaw on his car.
2006-07-13, 9:25 PM #7
I dont think im physically able to do any harm to an aston martin. The thing that really ticked me off (not even his stupid stare) was the fact that this kid was driving it. Maybe its his fathers and he took the keys. I dont know

I would PAY to drive in a car like that.

Oh, and when he said the thing about the fries I responded with something like: "okay well if you ordered fries just freaking tell me, a stare isnt going to do anything." and then I tossed the fries ANGRILY on to the plate.

yes. you can angry toss fries. (this was also before I knew he had the aston)
2006-07-13, 9:31 PM #8
Originally posted by MBeggar:
Oh, and when he said the thing about the fries I responded with something like: "okay well if you ordered fries just freaking tell me, a stare isnt going to do anything." and then I tossed the fries ANGRILY on to the plate.

But see, his stare got his fries. Ignoring = better.
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2006-07-13, 9:32 PM #9
So, there I was. Brand new car. And this complete DOUCHE BAG forgets my fries. I'm standing there with my sandwich, and he won't give me my fries. I'm like "wtf?" FINALLY, douche-bag-in-a-hat asks me what I want. I'm like, "Where are my fries, douche-bag-in-a-hat?" And he's all like "dude, wtf, here are your fries."

It was so[/i] lame. I'm going to get that guy fired. :mad:
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-07-13, 9:38 PM #10
yeah, I know Wolfy. Those fast food kids are jerks.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-07-13, 9:54 PM #11
Well, you do work at a country club.
Pissed Off?
2006-07-13, 9:55 PM #12
:( :gbk: :( :gbk: :(
2006-07-13, 9:57 PM #13
I meant that in the sense that it's going to be full of rich people and their spoiled kids driving cars worth more than I'll ever make in a year.
Pissed Off?
2006-07-13, 10:01 PM #14
whoops, those frowns were for Sarn actually. I hadnt seen your post :p

Anyway, Yes I understand its a country club. Ive seen nice cars there before. I mean hell, the other day there was a Porsche 911 parked a few cars away from a Ferrari F355. Yes those are nice cars.

Maybe the whole being annoyed thing is coming from the fact that im soooo close to quitting.
2006-07-13, 10:03 PM #15
There are a bunch of nice cars outside from your workplace, yet you do not try to drive away with one??
2006-07-13, 10:03 PM #16
I'm sure that's part of it.
Pissed Off?
2006-07-13, 10:06 PM #17
MBggar... Get a job as a Valet parker. :D

2006-07-13, 10:07 PM #18
Maybe the whole being annoyed thing is coming from the fact that im soooo close to quitting.
Or maybe the whole quitting thing is coming from the fact that you're annoyed. :)
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-07-13, 10:18 PM #19
Originally posted by Echoman:
There are a bunch of nice cars outside from your workplace, yet you do not try to drive away with one??

Try? I have <.< my mistake was bringing it back

And freelancer--- You may have a point... :ninja:
2006-07-13, 10:47 PM #20
My neighbor last year at the dorm ... well I never spoke to him but I have several reasons to think he's a terrible human being: yelling at his girlfriend at 3 am, dumbass frat kid.

He's 19 and pulled up in a Ferrari 360 Spyder. Almost killed Ferrari as a company for me. Honestly, I have to say it feels like something I hold against the company.

But I guess money can't buy class.
Steal my dreams and sell them back to me.....
2006-07-13, 11:12 PM #21
I met the definition of spoiled today:

You met "
1. To impair the value or quality of.
2. To damage irreparably; ruin.
2. To impair the completeness, perfection, or unity of; flaw grievously: spoiled the party.
3. To do harm to the character, nature, or attitude of by oversolicitude, overindulgence, or excessive praise. See Synonyms at pamper.
4. Archaic.
1. To plunder; despoil.
2. To take by force.
"?
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-07-13, 11:13 PM #22
thats a sexy car
2006-07-13, 11:14 PM #23
You need to scroll down to the adjectives, good sir.
2006-07-13, 11:28 PM #24
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:
dictionary.com stuff

You fail.

And don't look up "fail".
2006-07-13, 11:29 PM #25
Hahahahaha
Pissed Off?
2006-07-13, 11:56 PM #26
Jeez. . .I wish I were spoiled now :(
My blawgh.
2006-07-14, 9:30 AM #27
Karma.

He's going to live an unfulfilled, hollow, and ultimately lonely life because everyone capable of leaving an impression on him when he was a child was too busy to teach him how to be a human.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2006-07-14, 11:03 AM #28
It's funny because it's true.
Pissed Off?

↑ Up to the top!