Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → If I released YKS:2, would anyone care?
If I released YKS:2, would anyone care?
2004-06-25, 2:26 PM #1
I just found a backup that I made of YKS:2 and YKS:3 about a year ago. the levels themselves are more or less complete, but there are a few bugs, but nothing major. I've more or less lost interest in the project, so I'll upload the goo files and let people here download them if there's any interest.

------------------
The University of North Carolina has finally found a network server that, although missing for four years, hasn't missed a packet in all that time. Try as they might, university administrators couldn't find the server. Working with Novell Inc., IT workers tracked it down by meticulously following cable until they literally ran into a wall. The server had been mistakenly sealed behind drywall by maintenance workers.

[This message has been edited by Pagewizard_YKS (edited June 25, 2004).]
2004-06-25, 2:32 PM #2
Sure, release them. Id love to take a look at all the cogs I wrote for them. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.
:wq
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2004-06-25, 3:01 PM #3
Excuse my ignornace, but...YKS?

It's obviously something for MotS if there are .goo's involved...

------------------
Maker of the Levels:
Sand Trap
Sand Trap (Night)

Writer/Author of the fanfic: Dragonball Aftershock

_.~'AKA DBF_SuperSaiyan'~._
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2004-06-25, 3:19 PM #4
Meh release it if you want... I'm sure someone will play it.

------------------
<Outlaw_Torn> you mean your related to that damned sasquatch, Mech?
<MechWarrior> Lets just say the part of the family tree that does fork has bossy the goat in it.

<ubuu> does hitler have a last name?
2004-06-25, 6:00 PM #5
What is this about?

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)

--------@%

The Massassi JO/JA Single Player contest info
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-06-25, 9:57 PM #6
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Echoman:
What is this about?

</font>

YKS:2 is a level I started working on about 2 years ago, but I got too busy so I had to shelve it. Fortunately by that point, it was mostly complete.

If you are a former TACCer or visited TACC at all, then you might have heard of it. I never really mentioned it much here.

------------------
The University of North Carolina has finally found a network server that, although missing for four years, hasn't missed a packet in all that time. Try as they might, university administrators couldn't find the server. Working with Novell Inc., IT workers tracked it down by meticulously following cable until they literally ran into a wall. The server had been mistakenly sealed behind drywall by maintenance workers.
2004-06-25, 10:07 PM #7
I'll have to reinstall MOTS and Jed and re-goo everything. I'll probably have it up by sunday at the latest.

Would anyone be interested in reviewing the damn thing? TACC sort of died a slow lingering death, so so much for my review from them....

------------------
2004-06-25, 10:10 PM #8
I'm interested in playing and testing the level, maybe even reviewing.

------------------
<landfish> FastGamerr > Satan
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2004-06-26, 9:04 AM #9
I'd love to play it. I beta tested the original, I believe [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif].

------------------
You can't kill......the xizor.
You can't kill......the xizor.
2004-06-26, 8:22 PM #10
OK, i'll have it up by this time tommorrow.

------------------
2004-06-27, 1:57 AM #11
Is this one of those rhetorical questions? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

I might be inclined to give it a try.

------------------
[ Massassiism ] [ Cynicism ] [ Fanaticism ]
Sell your soul for a cookie?
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-06-27, 9:31 AM #12
what does YKS stand for?

------------------
Maker of the Levels:
Sand Trap
Sand Trap (Night)

Writer/Author of the fanfic: Dragonball Aftershock

_.~'AKA DBF_SuperSaiyan'~._
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2004-06-27, 9:39 AM #13
Ysalimiri Killing Splunges..? I dunno.