Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Mad-Cow Disease case in US....
Mad-Cow Disease case in US....
2003-12-23, 3:26 PM #1
One of many articles I'm sure you could find on the internet. Dunno what this will mean to the Canadian Cattle Industry. I'll update tomorrow.

------------------
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

[url="mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net"]mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net[/url]Bruintone@netscape.net</A>
Yahoo! Name : jedibruintone77
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

My Canada includes Beavers.
2003-12-23, 3:41 PM #2
My friend's mom has that Cruetzfold Jacobs(sp?) disease. It's very sad.

------------------
<< start the revolution >>
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2003-12-23, 6:10 PM #3
Moooo.... [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]
2003-12-23, 7:11 PM #4
I was releived when the government lady came on CNN and told us that this was not terrorism *rolls eyes*

------------------
--Hinch
Terry Hinch's Web Comic
All opinions expressed by Hinch are the explicit views of Hinch, and only Hinch and his 7 other personalities. In the event that said personalities are in dispute, the majority shall prevail. All opinions are held in perpetuity of the present, past, and future throughout this universe, mirror universes, and all multi-verses, including alternate time lines.
In Pride,
--Hinch
I had a disclaimer here, but the man said it was too long.
2003-12-23, 11:25 PM #5
If it turns into what it did over here, BSE is going to screw you over. Literally.

------------------
Yeah, but you know what? This one, this one right here, this was my dream, my wish, and it didn't come true. So I'm takin' it back. I'm takin' 'em all back.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2003-12-24, 2:16 AM #6
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by - Tony -:
If it turns into what it did over here, BSE is going to screw you over. Literally.

</font>

Indeed. Most of the EU countries have already stopped import of American beef and dairy products.

It won't be long before the black smoke of burning carcasses reaches the sky...

------------------
"For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."
-Robert Jastrow
"For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."
-Robert Jastrow
2003-12-24, 7:04 AM #7
Karma.

------------------
<kyle90> i got my SAT scores back
<kyle90> according to the sheet i got sent in the mail, I did "better than 99% of all college-bound seniors"
<kyle90> of course, thats comparing me to americans
<kyle90> so its not really a fair assessment
That painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
2003-12-24, 8:57 AM #8
i was in England during the time of the disease, and such i am no longer allowed to give blood.

------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ

Employees dying on the job are faling to fall down. THIS PRACTICE MUST STOP as it becmes impossible to distinguish between death and the natural movement of he staf.

Any employee found dead in an upright position will be dropped from the payroll.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.

↑ Up to the top!