Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Massassians on the moon? GASP
Massassians on the moon? GASP
2006-07-17, 10:53 PM #1
http://www.maidmarian.com/MOONBASE.htm

This is a cool little multiplayer game where you can run around on the moon and have a jetpack. You can also drive a buggy, play kickball, or do a little dance. You can change your gravity too, and try to land on the Earth. That about sums it up

type /join 9 when you get in game, and you have to click enter base to play
2006-07-17, 11:00 PM #2
Wow that sucked.
2006-07-17, 11:12 PM #3
I used my jetpack to leave the galaxy. I think I found a black hole, cause it was real dark. Then I quit.

o.0
2006-07-17, 11:42 PM #4
I saw some guys standing on the earth.... how'd they do it? The game doesn't give you enough fuel to get over there...
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-07-18, 12:01 AM #5
Heh.. nevermind. I figured it out. Although it can be hard to line yourself up properly for the approach.. but I've successfully landed on the earth four times now.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-07-18, 12:14 AM #6
Hahahaha! Guys, I figured out how to get INSIDE the earth! Do this at your own risk, though, because it's impossible to get out once you do this. Land on the earth like normal, then (at the lowest grav setting) just old ctrl for a long while. Then let go. You'll be falling SO fast that you'll fall throughn the surface of the earth and inside of it.
2006-07-18, 1:58 PM #7
Landing on earth is hard ):
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2006-07-18, 2:29 PM #8
I managed to get stupidly high. Higher than the stars. I did it by jumping off the earth.
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW

↑ Up to the top!