Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Just a quick question
Just a quick question
2004-06-27, 5:39 PM #1
Right so I've been banned, and normally I would be fine with this; i.e. I know I deserved it, but I would like to know how long this is going to last. Cause here in lies the problem. My old address that I registered with my original name is no longer active. So if I got some kind of message telling me when to come back, I don't know about it.

I know this is against the rules, but make an exception here. Just tell me when, and I'll see you then.
2004-06-27, 5:54 PM #2
No idea, but you'll probably hear that you should've contacted an Admin via your current email, or you could've tried IRC.

------------------
Put me in the hospital for nerves and then they had to commit me,
You told them all I was crazy,
They cut off my legs now I'm an amputee, God damn you.
============
Frogblast the Vent-Core!
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand

↑ Up to the top!