Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I made the most important purchase of my life today.
I made the most important purchase of my life today.
2006-07-25, 8:21 PM #1
And it wasn't Oblivion (but Oblivion's a close second).

I bought The Zombie Survival Guide. 250 pages on what Zombies are, how to combat them, tons of information on how zombies become zombies and all that technical jargon, and about 70 pages of true zombie outbreaks.

I'm prepared to take on the Living Dead now, guys. And I've only read 35 pages of it so far!

So, post some of your favorite books.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-07-25, 8:23 PM #2
Playboy, though its more of a magazine than a book. But its more important than zombies, pshaw.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-07-25, 8:23 PM #3
THEY HAVE THOSE?!?!

WHERE DID YOU BUY IT!
2006-07-25, 8:24 PM #4
Originally posted by Tiberium_Empire:
THEY HAVE THOSE?!?!

WHERE DID YOU BUY IT!

At a bookstore. DUH! Probably find it online.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-07-25, 8:24 PM #5
He didnt buy it. He had to jump down into the grand canyon to get one. You should try it!
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-07-25, 8:29 PM #6
Yeah, really cool since they didn't give us any harnesses or ropes. Quite the rush though.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-07-25, 8:37 PM #7
Worst-Case Scenario Survival Guide is pretty neat. Some of the knock-offs (I don't consider the zombie one to be a knockoff btw) are just stupid though. Worst-case scenario college guide? What are they going to tell you?

"If you drink too much you will be rushed to the emergency room by your drunk friends, possibly dying in a fiery crash on the way, where you will have your stomach pumped and your parent's credit card billed for ****-tons of money. You won't be getting anything for Christmas or your next birthday from your parents."

At some point it is my intention to pick up Nuklear Age, The Alphabet of Manliness, and Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2006-07-25, 8:38 PM #8
What if the zombies get hold of this sensitive material and develop new strategies that you can't combat? Then you're screwed.
<Lyme> I got Fight Club for 6.98 at walmart.
<Black_Bishop> I am Jack's low price guarantee
2006-07-25, 8:39 PM #9
You need to read the book, foo. Zombies don't think. They just act.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-07-25, 8:39 PM #10
Pfft. Zombies can't read. All they know is groaning and flesh-eating. Noob.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2006-07-25, 8:40 PM #11
I have the zombie survival guide, Alphabet Of Manliness, How To Survive A Robot Uprising, and REAL ULTIMATE POWER.
2006-07-25, 8:41 PM #12
Unnnnggggg!!! Brains!!!!! :psyduck:
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2006-07-25, 9:11 PM #13
I Have the Dalek survival guide.
2006-07-26, 1:33 AM #14
The Dalek Survival Guide: Climb a small flight of stairs.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2006-07-26, 8:03 AM #15
[QUOTE=- Tony -]The Dalek Survival Guide: Climb a small flight of stairs.[/QUOTE]
lol, Tony, FTW.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-07-26, 8:19 AM #16
2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl

Shamanistic hallucinogens ftw :v:
2006-07-26, 8:24 AM #17
Originally posted by Rob:
I have the zombie survival guide, Alphabet Of Manliness, How To Survive A Robot Uprising, and REAL ULTIMATE POWER.

You have an awesome library right there sir.
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2006-07-26, 8:42 AM #18
[QUOTE=- Tony -]The Dalek Survival Guide: Climb a small flight of stairs.[/QUOTE]

Daleks can fly dummy. please refer to episode 6, 'Dalek' of the 2005 series starring Christopher Eccleston as "The Doctor". also episode 13.

also, also episodes 12 and 13 of the 2006 series starring David Tennant as "The Doctor"
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2006-07-27, 2:22 PM #19
Good Man! I've got my katana ready and an axe at hand. Unfortunetely my plan to go ahead and destroy the stairs to make way for a retractable latter was shot down by my parents, but I've timed myself in some combat simulations and I think I'll be alright to just wait and do it when the attack is officially underway.
I'm not wearing any pants...

↑ Up to the top!