Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → fishy updates
fishy updates
2006-07-26, 8:07 AM #1
:ninja:
i have once again sneaked online here at work. all is well, lack of internet has given me time to do other things. few new games that i would like to mention. the first being Resident Evil 4. omg best game ever. it seriously is one of the best games i have ever played. the next new game for me is Prey. got it a few weeks ago for fun. quite an interesting game. the gravity puzzles and thingers is kinda cool. i didn't feel that they took advantage of it enough though. nothing too exciting. gasp, time for lunch break.

finland sux lololol :v:

:psyduck:
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2006-07-26, 8:11 AM #2
You need the Shift key.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-07-26, 8:18 AM #3
How was dan's apartment?
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-07-26, 8:36 AM #4
Ahh, yes, RE4 is definitely a great game. Don't know if it's the best game ever, but definitely game of the year.
"I'm afraid of OC'ing my video card. You never know when Ogre Calling can go terribly wrong."
2006-07-26, 8:46 AM #5
RE4 was very very good... I just bought the infinite rocket launcher.

The first thing I did with it?

Rocket Ashley in the face.

Augh man is was so worth it...
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!

↑ Up to the top!