Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Phone Tapping??
Phone Tapping??
2006-07-28, 12:15 PM #1
You just called...and we...were listening...

http://www.newsday.com/news/opinion/ny-wh-nsawiretapping,0,1906650.flash

:psyduck: :P :D

Its funny cuz its true lol
2006-07-28, 1:20 PM #2
it's funny because when they wiretap they don't listen to your conversation they just keep records of how often certain numbers call other numbers. ;)
2006-07-28, 5:03 PM #3
He's right. Pay attention next time woman!
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2006-07-28, 5:59 PM #4
hehe :psyduck: oh well im all liberal and against any invasions of privacy, unless they have like extreme reason to believe u've done something wrong and are suspect. but meh that's just me lol
2006-07-28, 6:08 PM #5
Originally posted by BoricuaDelight:
hehe :psyduck: oh well im all liberal and against any invasions of privacy, unless they have like extreme reason to believe u've done something wrong and are suspect. but meh that's just me lol

No, that's not just you. I think so too. It used to be that authorities couldn't invade anyone's privacy without any suspicion, but nowadays they're turning things around. Everyone is suspect, so they can spy on everyone. And it's happening everywhere, in Europe too.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2006-07-28, 6:15 PM #6
Because everyone is a potential plane hijacker, of course. :psyduck:
2006-07-28, 6:18 PM #7
Hey guys, GTA taught me how to hijack a Boeing 747. I've got one parked in my garage, and I plan on flying it up as high as I can and then skydiving out, leaving the plane empty. Because that's what video games taught me.

I blame GTA for teaching those terrorists to steal the planes. And now GTA is training TONS of little terrorists! JACK THOMPSON TO THE RESCUE!
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-07-28, 6:36 PM #8
Yes, invasion of privacy is bad and shouldn't be allowed, but the problem is so many people hear 'illegal wiretapping' and they jump on with ranting and hollering about how the government is listening in on private conversations, when it's not the case.
2006-07-28, 6:44 PM #9
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:
I've got one parked in my garage

Hehe, when you stick that thing in your garage, does the garage go, "Is it in yet?"
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2006-07-28, 7:09 PM #10
Originally posted by petmc20:
Hehe, when you stick that thing in your garage, does the garage go, "Is it in yet?"

Ow, my pride.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2006-07-28, 7:10 PM #11
Originally posted by TimeWolfOfThePast:
Ow, my pride.

lol just say that the garage goes "its too big, it wont fit" lol

ok im too crude lol
2006-07-28, 7:29 PM #12
Garage needs lubricant, is all. :o
2006-07-28, 7:34 PM #13
Massassi's on a Sexual Joke streak tonight! :v:
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-07-29, 11:15 AM #14
Quote:
lol just say that the garage goes "its too big, it wont fit" lol

[insert ex-girlfriend name here]?!
2006-07-29, 11:26 AM #15
Originally posted by saberopus:
it's funny because when they wiretap they don't listen to your conversation they just keep records of how often certain numbers call other numbers. ;)

They run the conversations through a computer and it picks up certain buzz words or phrases.
Pissed Off?
2006-07-29, 12:36 PM #16
Originally posted by Avenger:
They run the conversations through a computer and it picks up certain buzz words or phrases.

Oh really? Yay!

*Starts making phone calls*
2006-07-29, 12:38 PM #17
Where's Yoshi? :v:
2006-07-29, 6:29 PM #18
haha get on the phone and be like "the banana has been peeled....the woodpecker is now pecking...OSAMA BIN LADEN buahahaha"
2006-07-29, 6:38 PM #19
Originally posted by Avenger:

Aye, just like searched phrases online...
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-07-29, 6:41 PM #20
haha get on the phone and be like "the banana has been peeled....the woodpecker is now pecking...OSAMA BIN LADEN buahahaha"

ahahahaha!

I suppose visiting lots of extremist/terrorist websites will net you the same result! :v:
2006-07-29, 7:13 PM #21

:P
DISCLAIMER: This is just armchair observation, not the result of many hours of deliberate study of the subject. I'm by no means an expert, but just an ignorant hick who's putting his two cents in. For that and a nickel, you can have a cup of coffee.
2006-07-29, 8:17 PM #22
Actually that flash was an annoying attempt of a 'humorous' political cartoon IMO

Yes, invasion of privacy is bad and shouldn't be allowed, but the problem is so many people hear 'illegal wiretapping' and they jump on with ranting and hollering about how the government is listening in on private conversations, when it's not the case.

And I'm sure many people mention Osama bin laden over the phone.
It probably picks up foreign [cough]Arabic] language, and key words like "the package" "detonate" "Allah" "martyr" you know... usual stuff
This is retarded, and I mean drooling at the mouth

↑ Up to the top!