Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → A favor to ask
A favor to ask
2006-07-28, 4:33 PM #1
I'm planning on purchasing some movie poster frames , but I live in New Zealand, and the seller doesn't ship internationally. I've asked if he would ship to a U.S. address, who could then send my frames on to me, and he said he would do this. He even offered to ship the frames to a U.S. contact free of charge, so I wouldn't have to pay shipping twice (which is a very generous offer imho).

So basically I'm looking for an American Massassian who could help me out and be the intermediary. I will of course forward the funds to them so they don't have to be out of pocket for shipping the frames on to me. I expect there will be some running around involved in order to ship them to me, so I would be willing to offer some kind of remuneration for your trouble. I'm not sure what the easiest way for sending the funds would be, but I'd imagine Paypal would be a start.

Thanks in advance,
Tim
"You want the truth?! You can't handle the truth!! No truth-handler you!! Bah!! I deride your truth-handling ability!!"
2006-07-28, 8:43 PM #2
Har Har 509 scam. :P

Just Kidding. I wish I could help. Mebe someone else could though.
A computer's worst nightmare:

HazTeam Website-=HT=
2006-07-28, 8:53 PM #3
I wouldn't mind helping at all. Send me a PM, I'll see what I can do in the morning. (It's 12:00am here, I'll check my PM's in the morning before work)
Think while it's still legal.
2006-07-28, 8:55 PM #4
If SAJN is inept, I'll help.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ

↑ Up to the top!