Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I've had better evenings.
I've had better evenings.
2006-07-28, 9:14 PM #1
This afternoon, I sat down to watch My Cousin Vinny, a movie my uncle sent me home with, along with 14 others saying "You. Must. See. These.". I watched the movie through and through, and had a wonderful time. Good movie.

Afterwards, I headed into the kitchen to grab a twinkie. As I opened the cabinet to grab said yellow pastry, something caught my eye outside. My kitty, Shadow, was playing in a tree. I observed this for a few minutes, and went back to grab my pastry. I sat down after grabbing the pastry, and began to eat it. It was a good pastry, I'd like another one now actually.

The computer then beckoned me to its lair. Begrudgingly, I skulked back to the addictive machine that houses Oblivion. However, as I reached the stairs, something odd happened. A pan-dimensional vortex threatening to rip apart the space time continuum and all matter in the universe reached out and grabbed my leg. I thrashed about until finally the pan-dimensional vortex threatening to rip apart the space time continuum and all matter in the universe left me alone.

Upon reaching the top, 4th, stair, something happened; I had a revelation. I feel down, and hit my head. Afterwards, I drew this *Insert picture of flux capacitor, to be inserted later* and built a time machine. I climbed into my time machine, and rode off into the sunset at 87 mph. Being the daring lad that I am, I put the pedal to the metal and reached 88 mph, and something strange happened.

Lights began to flicker about me, noises filled my head. Screeching noises...and a voice...oooooh what a horrible voice! It screamed at me "Pull over." Not wishing to disobey this strange voice, I pulled over onto the curb of the road. A man in a black uniform walked up to my go-kart (did I mention I built the time machine on a go-kart?) and asked me promptly "Are you aware of how fast you were going?"

Once again, wishing to please a voice and body this time, I said "I was going 88 miles per hour. It said so right here on my spedometer." The body housing the strange voice then wrote some random things on a random piece of paper, tore it off of the other papers, and walked away after handing it to me.

Once again I set out driving into the sunset, when suddenly I was transported into a PARALLEL UNIVERSE. Everyone there was only capable of speaking n00b and 1337.

"Line Dash Line Three One One Zero" one guy spoke to me. "Kweer gay", interjected another. And then a marvelous unicorn came up to me. He was very educated, and spoke normal English. "Hello, my fair carbon based homosapien. May I make your aquaintance, ergo transforming us into an anomaly only viewed within the parameters specified by the Greek god Blumbo?"

Screaming now, worried about not only my safety but my mind's resistance to exploding, I ran towards the only familiar looking object in this strange world: a shoelace. Once I reached the shoelace, I searched high and low for a place to store my newfound friend, but couldn't find the perfect place. Eventually, I settled upon saving him in my shoe, strung between the eyelets. He seemed to fit rather snugly, and my shoe stays on better now as well!

I then set off in the direction Weasorth, the universal direction in this strange world. After I headed Weasorth for several miles, I stopped to rest.

"How strange is it that in a world as quaint as this, I should befriend a shoelace?" I inquired to my shoelace friend.

"Quite strange. Perhaps you should write a thread on Massassi about it." it replied gleely.

At this point, I was rather tired and lay down to sleep. I dreampt of Poptarts, machine guns, and goats. It was actually a wet dream, but I'll leave that to your imagination. After I awoke and cleaned up the mess, I realized to the full extent what I blunder I was in.

After getting my bearings, I decided heading Weasorth again would be a good plan, and so I did. I traveled Weasorth for many many years, and my beard grew to touch my chin, it grew so much. This is actually quite an accomplishment in this world, from what I understand. Only the wise have managed to do so, and the wise are few and far between.

Eventually, I came upon a box of chocolates. Happily, I opened the box of chocolates, only to find it was a double pack, half filled with chocolate, the other half with tampons. I also found that the chocolate was labled "If you ****ed up, use this."

After eating my fair share of chocolates, I set off again. A stump suddenly leaped out at me, 3 minutes into my journey, tackled me, and transported me back into my computer seat.

So here I sit now, this wonderous journey scarring my mind, and I have nothign to do but obey my shoelace friend and write a big long story about it. My shoelace has gone mute in recent days, but before he lost communication, he mentioned something about being money-obie. I dunno what that's about.

So, if I may ask, how was your evening?
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-07-28, 9:16 PM #2
Today I finally obtained a real, official, hard copy of my union contract.

And discovered much to my delight, that very soon management is going to have to bend over and take it in the ***.

I work too hard to be pushed around. And they should know better than to push around a union employee.
2006-07-28, 9:19 PM #3
No offense but Grismath has a way with words. His long stories are worth reading. You just seem like you want us to think you are smart so you threw in a lot of big words and descriptions in your story to make it really long when it didn't have to be.

Quote:
Afterwards, I headed into the kitchen to grab a twinkie. As I opened the cabinet to grab said yellow pastry, something caught my eye outside. My kitty, Shadow, was playing in a tree. I observed this for a few minutes, and went back to grab my pastry. I sat down after grabbing the pastry, and began to eat it. It was a good pastry, I'd like another one now actually.

The computer then beckoned me to its lair. Begrudgingly, I skulked back to the addictive machine that houses Oblivion. However, as I reached the stairs, something odd happened. A pan-dimensional vortex threatening to rip apart the space time continuum and all matter in the universe reached out and grabbed my leg. I thrashed about until finally the pan-dimensional vortex threatening to rip apart the space time continuum and all matter in the universe left me alone.

a.k.a.

Quote:
I went to the kitchen to grab a twinkie. My cat was playing in a tree outside and I watched him. I ate the twinkie. I walked back to my computer to play Oblivion, but I tripped on the stairs..or almost tripped or something.

I understand you are trying to make it entertaining, but you are really trying too hard.
Think while it's still legal.
2006-07-28, 9:21 PM #4
No, SAJN. I was bored so I made a really, really, stupid thread. Trying to imitate money-obie. Oh how I miss money-obie..he was our comic relief. Everything's gone to hell since the last time I saw him post.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-07-28, 9:23 PM #5
Moneyobie is of a certain kind of man no one could possibly immitate.

Quite simply, he is an extra in a play with no main characters.
2006-07-28, 9:25 PM #6
You are right, Rob. This thread serves no useful purpose, for I have failed at doing the impossible.

Seriously though, does anyone else miss money-obie?
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-07-28, 9:26 PM #7
No.

You just failed at life.

But don't worry. There is a way to repent yourself.

However, the process involves you dying a slow and painful death.
2006-07-28, 10:22 PM #8
moneyobies gone?
2006-07-28, 10:28 PM #9
Have you seen him post recently?
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-07-28, 10:38 PM #10
...Yeah two days ago.
2006-07-28, 10:47 PM #11
OK, I haven't seen him post in the Discussion Forum recently.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-07-29, 12:00 AM #12
I enjoyed your story.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2006-07-29, 12:08 AM #13
moneyobie knew I would outnonsense him so he left.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-07-29, 5:50 AM #14
I chuckled.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-07-29, 5:52 AM #15
I think Zlocco his his head a bit too hard.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2006-07-29, 5:56 AM #16
i got bored halfway through, like all the other long posts... seriously, i dont care what SAJN claims, dont listen to him, it doesnt matter if something is worded well, theres no point in reading about it, who gives a **** about the daily happenings of some ****ing internet stranger?
2006-07-29, 7:20 AM #17
Mr. Stafford, what happened to you today, that you're so bitter?

/me looks really sincerly concerened
Sorry for the lousy German
2006-07-29, 7:22 AM #18
[QUOTE=Mr. Stafford]i got bored halfway through, like all the other long posts... seriously, i dont care what SAJN claims, dont listen to him, it doesnt matter if something is worded well, theres no point in reading about it, who gives a **** about the daily happenings of some ****ing internet stranger?[/QUOTE]

You forgot.

Sajn is a super duper award winning highschool writer pro man, that will one day pen top20 hits about how if atleast 10% of the people in the world wanted peace there would be peace.

↑ Up to the top!