Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Genki is an Adbot
Genki is an Adbot
2006-08-02, 7:24 PM #1
And so will you if you don't guard your MySpace preciously.

I was injected with some hidden codez in the comments section of MySpace, by some stupid girl that copies and paste something that says:

F
R
I
E
N
D
S

plz copy n paste this to all your friends or else u will die in 1 hour no joke
(lol)

Anyways, teh genks and I have been trying to find out why his account is hax0red like a tree. No luck.

This thread serves three purposes: To warn you about how much MySpace sucks, to show Genki's hidden colors, and to find out why genki is an adbot. Any suggestions?

Another reason why MySpace sucks.
Attachment: 13376/genkiisahax0r.jpg (26,158 bytes)
2006-08-02, 7:26 PM #2
HE'S A PLANT.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-08-02, 7:54 PM #3
I've seen this kid in person. He doesn't LOOK like a robot... but damn, looks are deceiving. I thought I saw some robotics to his movement, but some people are just insecure with themselves like that...

I'll be weary next time I see him. We're supposed to hang out at the mall on Saturday. If he says something like "We should go into that cellular one store and purchase new cellular phones! Cell1 has been providing great customer service for over 10 years. I have never heard of a call being dropped on a cell1 provider phone!" then I’ll deck him and rip out his computer chip.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-08-02, 7:56 PM #4
Awesome.
2006-08-02, 8:07 PM #5
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:
HE'S A PLANT.

Attachment: 13377/olant.jpg (24,889 bytes)
2006-08-02, 8:15 PM #6
Barbosa bot! With D-cups of justice!
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2006-08-02, 8:52 PM #7
HEY YOU KNOW WHAT, IT DIDN'T START HAPPENING TILL AFTER I COMMENTED ON YOUR PROFILE, SILLY BOY
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-08-02, 10:05 PM #8
You can't have a bot attack unless someone post the code on YOUR myspace, or you put it in your profile.
2006-08-02, 10:06 PM #9
>.>

look! boobies! *points*
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-08-02, 10:07 PM #10
/me is distracted

↑ Up to the top!