Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → This is so messed up
This is so messed up
2004-06-29, 7:17 AM #1
I finally get a day off of my ****ty job.....and I'm miserable. I'm bored to death and that has led to sleepiness. I know I should go work out, but my mind keeps saying "**** it". Does anyone else have these kinds of days? I suppose I'll go return Deus Ex Invisible War that I just bought, then I need to call an old high school class mate. He used to work at a LAN place and I want to know where it is. It's basically a business that has 20 or so decent computers and people come in, pay for how many hours and drinks they want, then play against other people. It's pretty cheap and they play games like Call of Duty, Counter Strike and Warcraft 3. Okay, I'm done with my blog.

------------------
Massassi: We don't debate. We *****.
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-06-29, 8:04 AM #2
That's your problem. You picked up Deus Ex 2, not Deus Ex. DX2 was crap comparably.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-06-29, 9:49 AM #3
He speaks the truth

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?

↑ Up to the top!