Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Black Water Games - Sign Ups
Black Water Games - Sign Ups
2004-06-29, 3:10 AM #1
OK. Here is the scoop. I'm creating a freeware gaming company that creates projects (games) for the LOVE of doing it. Pay is not involved... what so ever.

Here is what I need:

+++ Musicians (mp3s, midis)
+++ Programmers
++ Artists (solid paints, colored pencils, water color... etc)
++ Concept Artists
++ 3d modellers

I have around 4 - 5 3d modellers already contributing. I have good 3 concept artists, and possibly 1 artist. I have 1 programmer and 1 musician.

You can join BWG... by either posting here at this thread, or by going to: http://history-guy.com/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/viewforum.php?f=6&sid=44876e1711518b19b1a41dd2ae9d1d82

If you are really intimit on joining Black Water Games, than please sign in at the forums at http://history-guy.com/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/index.php

You will need to use those forums in order to stay in touch. If you need to contact me directly, you can email me at: historyguy@frontiernet.net

Thanks! And join -- B l a c k W a t e r G a m e s
HistoryGuy's Sites:
+-+ http://history-guy.com +-+
+-+ www.blackwatergames.com+-+
2004-06-29, 6:46 AM #2
You really need to get a website up if you don't already have one. A nicely done website is more appealing to the vast majority of people than a nearly empty forum. A smooth design and a little content couldn't hurt either. You need to be able to provide details. Most serious editors/designers aren't going to join you if you don't appear serious.

Once you have a website up and running, you'll need to get an IRC channel. IRC is the perfect tool for communication between teams such as the one you wish to build. In my opinion, forums are great for certain things, but you need instant access to team members on many occasions.

Good luck.

------------------
www.MentatMM.com (status = down :/)
Napalm Death Squad (status = alpha)
2004-06-29, 9:32 AM #3
I already create projects for the love of doing it, but I'll do it if you pay me.

------------------
Map-Review | My Portfolio | The Matrix: Unplugged
2004-06-29, 9:47 AM #4
Also, it would be better if you listed what you've already done.

Either that or what you're planning to do.

Anyway, i've got nothing better to do over the summer so i'll do some textures for you.

------------------
WARNING: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF PEANUT!
----@%

[This message has been edited by TheJkWhoSaysNi (edited June 29, 2004).]
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2004-06-29, 9:56 AM #5
Like I said in the chat, I may not be able to really make any kind of commitment. Actually, I know I can't. But if you need help with music or art occasionally, go ahead and email me with a request and I'll let you know.

------------------
</sarcasm>
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2004-06-29, 12:06 PM #6
I'd join in, but the only 3D moddeling I do is either in JED or on UnrealEd.

------------------
[ Massassiism ] [ Cynicism ] [ Fanaticism ]
This is out of our jurisdiction, Bob. It's not wearing any pants.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-06-29, 3:52 PM #7
Several months back I set out to try my hands at MIDI composition. If I did not stink at it I would volenteer my skills as a musician.

------------------
"Well, if I am not drunk, I am mad, but I trust I can behave like a gentleman in either
condition."... G. K. Chesterton

“questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself”
"Well, if I am not drunk, I am mad, but I trust I can behave like a gentleman in either
condition."... G. K. Chesterton

“questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself”
2004-06-29, 4:08 PM #8
i can contribute in the area of ideas and giving permission to use any music i put up on soundclick if you want

------------------
LONG LIVE DREAMCAST!!!
eat right, exercise, die anyway

↑ Up to the top!