Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Another Birthday Thread...
Another Birthday Thread...
2004-06-30, 4:40 AM #1
Xizor turns 16! w00tage!!
In Kentucky you have to be that old to get your permit so i go today to take the test. Yes it sucks, i'm older than cazor and he will have his license before me [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif].
Oh Well i'm all happy anyway!

------------------
Chaz Ghostle you have the best taste in music. I can't tell how many times I listened to that song on your site.
My Personal Site | Remnant Temple Part A | A work in progress
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2004-06-30, 4:51 AM #2
Yeah, I live in KY too, so I know how it is... But, in retrospect, even 16 is too young to start driving. They should make kids wait till their 18. Not much of a difference, obviously, but hopefully enough.

Also, congrats.

------------------
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.
:wq

[This message has been edited by GBK (edited June 30, 2004).]
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2004-06-30, 5:12 AM #3
happy bday [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
What once was...
2004-06-30, 5:53 AM #4
Hah, I'm 16 and I don't even have my learner's permit yet. My goal is to get it before I turn 17.
2004-06-30, 6:11 AM #5
HAPPY DAY OF THE ANNIVERSARY OF YOUR BIRTH!

------------------
[insert various humourous anecdotes here]
2004-06-30, 6:29 AM #6
meh

------------------
"This thread is still alive? Someone should kill it."
www.dailyvault.com. - As Featured in Guitar Hero II!
2004-06-30, 6:37 AM #7
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Connection Problem:
Hah, I'm 16 and I don't even have my learner's permit yet. My goal is to get it before I turn 17.</font>

And GBK, not really. At that point people aren't any more mature--they'll just do all the same things they would do at 16 at 18.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-06-30, 8:20 AM #8
Happy birthday! And I don't think 16 is too early to start driving. I started when I was 15. That's almost 3 years ago, and I've yet to get in a wreck or recieve a ticket.

------------------
Some of you should learn to think a bit and discover - *gasp* - that someone can dislike Michael Moore, Kerry, and Bush!
-Wolfy
2004-06-30, 8:38 AM #9
In Florida you only have to be 15 to get your permit. I'm 16 and I got my actual license about a month ago.

[EDIT]Florida is where I live.[/EDIT]
------------------
"The quality of the levels you make is determined by the skill of the person not by the editor in which they use!"
-Michael Kyle

MAK Studios 3D

[This message has been edited by MysteriousSith (edited June 30, 2004).]
2004-06-30, 8:45 AM #10
HAppy B-Day, Dude [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-06-30, 9:15 AM #11
Happy official day of birth.

------------------
[ Massassiism ] [ Cynicism ] [ Fanaticism ]
This is out of our jurisdiction, Bob. It's not wearing any pants.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-06-30, 9:18 AM #12
Thanx guys. Your the best *sniffle*.
Oh btw i just got my permit too. Only missed 3 questions. All happy [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]
If I had a scanner I'd show u all.

------------------
Chaz Ghostle you have the best taste in music. I can't tell how many times I listened to that song on your site.
My Personal Site | Remnant Temple Part A | A work in progress
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue

↑ Up to the top!