Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Book Six, Harry Potter and the
Book Six, Harry Potter and the
2004-06-30, 9:03 AM #41
Just as Harry could be a Half Blood Prince (but obviously isn't due to what JK said), surely Neville could be too? Especially when you think about what was said towards the very end of book 5...

(Oh, and neither Ron nor Hermione can be - one is a mudblood, the other a, errr, fullblood? Half blood is one parent from a pure wizarding line, one muggle born)

Don't see the relation to book two though...

*Digs out book two and goes reading*

------------------
If at first you don't succeed, lower your standards.
2004-06-30, 9:21 AM #42
Could it be Nick? He had a major part in book 2 tho not in the movie. Maybe he has something unrevealed like the whomping willow's secret in book 2.

------------------
Chaz Ghostle you have the best taste in music. I can't tell how many times I listened to that song on your site.
My Personal Site | Remnant Temple Part A | A work in progress
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2004-06-30, 10:02 AM #43
Well, it's obviously not a female, because the title [supposedly] is Prince, not princess. could be hagrid, i guess. it might be a character that has yet to be introduced .

------------------
What once was...
2004-06-30, 10:04 AM #44
I know it isn't called Pillar of Storgé. I read that J. K. Rowling laughed when she heard that someone said it would be Pillar of Storgé.
Made you look
2004-06-30, 12:38 PM #45
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Spork:
That is seriously ****ed up.

</font>

OMG THAT SHIZZLE!!! THEY ARE BOTH PERVS!! Read the questbook of the 2nd one. Youll see my language at my best!

------------------
Jedi rocks rule the house...
YEAH YEAH YEAH
Jedi rocks rule the house...
YEAH YEAH YEAH
2004-06-30, 12:47 PM #46
My thoughts are this. The scene where the ghost was talking about the chamber of secrets (Book) and said that Salazar Slytherin was not happy because he only wanted pure bloods admitted to Hogwarts. What if he labeled Godric Gryffindor as the "Half Blood Prince" and that he will be able to communicate to Harry somehow teaching Harry the Ancient Magic that will defeat Voldemort. Just a Thought.

------------------
I'm sorry, you must be lost... I think you really don't belong here.
Email me
2004-06-30, 4:04 PM #47
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Warlord:
*spoilers*

sirius is dead!

</font>

duh!

I was avoiding spoilers.

------------------
Those silly bullets have minds of their own!
Jon`C:Irony is spelling 'quality' poorly.
Spork:Well I think 'Irony is spelling grammar poorly'
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)-@%
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2004-06-30, 4:42 PM #48
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DDRSDRAM:
My thoughts are this. The scene where the ghost was talking about the chamber of secrets (Book) and said that Salazar Slytherin was not happy because he only wanted pure bloods admitted to Hogwarts. What if he labeled Godric Gryffindor as the "Half Blood Prince" and that he will be able to communicate to Harry somehow teaching Harry the Ancient Magic that will defeat Voldemort. Just a Thought.

</font>

On the MuggleNet forums, there's a lot of talk about Godric being the prince, but the way you said it made me realize that the prince doesn't have to be half-blooded himself, he can just be the prince over the half-bloods... if that makes sense at all.

Oh, and Neville can't be the Half-Blood Prince (assuming the prince is half-blooded), because both his parents were wizards... well, a wizard and a which, but you know what I mean.

------------------
"I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be." -Janis Joplin

↑ Up to the top!