Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Existence Server
Existence Server
2004-07-01, 5:57 PM #1
As I mentioned on the other Half-Life thread, Existence is an awesome mod, but is essentially dead. I'm just wondering, if were to set up a Massassian-only dedicated server for it (or any other HL mod), would anyone actually use it?

------------------
Some of you should learn to think a bit and discover - *gasp* - that someone can dislike Michael Moore, Kerry, and Bush!
-Wolfy
2004-07-01, 9:28 PM #2
Well, they supposedly decided to switch over to the HL2 engine (they'll be way to old edit that game when it finally comes out if ya know what I mean), but as far as we are concerned, that mod is dead. Their website is also dead as well. I wanted to see a while ago how they were doing but it seems like they vanished off the face of the earth, much like the opera mod did a couple of years ago. I'm not sure many people here would care to play that mod since it probably is hard to hunt down a copy of the mod (unless you know where to find it)

-- SavageX

------------------
"...and if you don't like that, then you need to be slugged in the face repeatedly, until my hands are soaked in blood. Have a nice day!"
http://geocities.com/savagex378
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2004-07-02, 8:05 AM #3
Its sad that they died, I was about to join the team as a mapper right before they shut down, too. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon...
DSettahr's Homepage
2004-07-02, 9:58 AM #4
Yeah, it sucks. Anyway, I guess a server is out of the question, since the only place to get it now is FilePlanet, and I doubt many people will want to go through THAT.

------------------
Some of you should learn to think a bit and discover - *gasp* - that someone can dislike Michael Moore, Kerry, and Bush!
-Wolfy

↑ Up to the top!