Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → there is nothing as good as this kissing molar
there is nothing as good as this kissing molar
2004-07-02, 6:34 AM #1
%GREETING_ Gammapro %BR_RDM I heard someone tried the monkeys-on-typewriters bit trying for the plays of W. Shakespeare but all they got was the collected works of Francis Bacon. - Bill Hirst %BR_RDM Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die. - Mel Brooks %BR_RDM When you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900)

I DONT GET IT?!?!?! I don't get the point of random emails. They come with subjects of random words, and then the body contains rndom words and quotes. It wasn't even addressed to me in the To: box. I got another one too:

Subject: dont laugh you need it intestinal calamitous
Body: did you eat Gvergara

An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered; an adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered. - Gilbert Keith Chesterton (1874-1936)
The best way to predict the future is to invent it. - Alan Kay
Pray v.: To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled on behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy. - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)

------------------
A computer's worst nightmare:

[This message has been edited by gammasts.]

HazTeam Website-=HT=
2004-07-02, 6:35 AM #2
what da hell?

------------------
They call him El Diablo... *whip crack*
They call him El Diablo... *whip crack*
2004-07-02, 6:45 AM #3
Is this pugler under a different name?

------------------
The University of North Carolina has finally found a network server that, although missing for four years, hasn't missed a packet in all that time. Try as they might, university administrators couldn't find the server. Working with Novell Inc., IT workers tracked it down by meticulously following cable until they literally ran into a wall. The server had been mistakenly sealed behind drywall by maintenance workers.
2004-07-02, 6:50 AM #4
Yes, because Pugler is singularly responsible for all the spam in the world.

------------------
Superstition brings bad luck.
-Raymond Smullyan, 5000B.C.
:master::master::master:
2004-07-02, 7:22 AM #5
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by stat:
Yes, because Pugler is singularly responsible for all the spam in the world.</font>

"When it's time for this planet to die, you'll understand that you know absolutely nothing." — Bugenhagen
2004-07-02, 7:48 AM #6
PageWizard is referring to gammasts [http://forums.massassi.net/html/rolleyes.gif]

------------------
Saberopus: omfq musical genuis j00 >mozart
Thrawn42689: Mozart = n00b
2004-07-02, 7:59 AM #7
Gammasts has been around for two years, and is a frequent forum and chat visitor.

Just because you think SPAM pops up doesn't mean it has to be Pugler, that's what stat is saying.

------------------
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2004-07-02, 8:01 AM #8
It's just spam.

------------------
<landfish> FastGamerr > Satan
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2004-07-02, 12:29 PM #9
Sheesh, Pagewizard, wtf?
I was just posting some spam email that I am getting. I don't know what the reason for these emails are anymore as they have no links nor pictures or anything to sell.

------------------

[This message has been edited by gammasts.]

HazTeam Website-=HT=
2004-07-02, 12:33 PM #10
Pugler is like Hitler. Whoops, Nazi analogy.

------------------
"This thread is still alive? Someone should kill it."
www.dailyvault.com. - As Featured in Guitar Hero II!
2004-07-02, 5:12 PM #11
I've gotten similar things recently. Only are FAR less cohesive than yours. We're talking random groupings of words, punctuation, and made up words.

I delete all of them naturally.

------------------
Put me in the hospital for nerves and then they had to commit me,
You told them all I was crazy,
They cut off my legs now I'm an amputee, God damn you.
============
Frogblast the Vent-Core!
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand

↑ Up to the top!